Points for rent-65 BWV points available to rent by 11/31/20 @$16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it to 10 messages, but I guess it takes 24 hours to be allowed. I will PM you as soon as I’m allowed . If you can reserve a Boardwalk studio for 9/6-7 I definitely want it!
I have not received a PM . The studio’s for that date are now on waitlist. the standard view is 10 vacation points, the garden or boardwalk view are 15 vacation points. The points for rent are $16pp
If interested in placing any of the three options on waitlist, send me a PM with the preferred view. I will outline the details once I receive the PM. Thanks

I’m interested in Riveria or Polynesian
Studio
Standard view
3 in party
6 and 4 year old children
We are trying to get enough points for a split stay. Any dates between 10/3-10/10

I’m interested in Riveria or Polynesian
Studio
Standard view
3 in party
6 and 4 year old children
We are trying to get enough points for a split stay. Any dates between 10/3-10/10
The Polynesian has a studio with a standard view for 6 nights, 10/3-10/8
The Riveria only has one night available during that timeframe 10/4
PM me if you are interested in the 6 nights. Looks like you are new to Disboards. Here is what you'll need to do in order to send and receive PMs. https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter