Points for rent-65 BWV points available to rent by 11/31/20 @$16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorene

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 65 vacation points available to rent @ $16 per point. Reservations for dates from now until 11/31/2020

Please send requests:
Resort Preferences
Room Size
Desired View
Number in your party
Ages of children in your party
Check in- check out dates
Payment due via PayPal once confirmation is sent from Disney
I use a Rental Agreement. I have rented points for several years and can send references upon request.

Last edited:
Hi I would like to see if you there is any rooms available for Animal Kingdom, studio room, which ever view is the cheapest, 4 in party, 15 & 15 age of kids, August 17th, thru August 21st,

Thanks

Wally

Hi I would like to see if you there is any rooms available for Animal Kingdom, studio room, which ever view is the cheapest, 4 in party, 15 & 15 age of kids, August 17th, thru August 21st,

Thanks

Wally
sent PM

Hello! Are your points still available? My dates and locations are flexible. There are 5 of us. 1 adult 17, 15, 12 and 7

Hello! Are your points still available? My dates and locations are flexible. There are 5 of us. 1 adult 17, 15, 12 and 7
My points are still available. You need to be specific on dates, preferred resorts and the preferred accommodations (studio, one bedroom) before I can check on availablitlity. The points are good with dates from now until November 31, 2020.

Looking for Boardwalk 9/6-9/7. Ideally studio, but 1 bedroom would be ok also. Just need to add 1 night to my stay, and prefer to stay in same resort. No preference on view, just a solo adult.

Resort Preferences: Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Riviera
Room Size: Studio
Desired View: Any
Number in your party: 4, 2 adults 2 children
Ages of children in your party: 10 and 6
Check in- check out dates: 10/9/20 - 10/12/20 (3 nights)

Thanks!

Looking for Boardwalk 9/6-9/7. Ideally studio, but 1 bedroom would be ok also. Just need to add 1 night to my stay, and prefer to stay in same resort. No preference on view, just a solo adult.
[/QUOT
There is a studio at Boardwalk available for the night of 9/6/20. If you would like me to reserve the reservation, please PM me and I will let you know what I need from you to make the reservation. Thanks

Resort Preferences: Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Riviera
Room Size: Studio
Desired View: Any
Number in your party: 4, 2 adults 2 children
Ages of children in your party: 10 and 6
Check in- check out dates: 10/9/20 - 10/12/20 (3 nights)

Thanks!
There is no availability at those resorts for the dates requested

Made it to 10 messages, but I guess it takes 24 hours to be allowed. I will PM you as soon as I’m allowed . If you can reserve a Boardwalk studio for 9/6-7 I definitely want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter