Points for sale @ $10/ pt - references available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallyxj

Earning My Ears
Points for sale @ $10/ pt - references available
Cost : $10/pt - firm
Home Resort : OKW, however points can be used at other resorts provided accommodations are available
Use Year Ends : March 31, 2004
References : Available on request (7 sale transactions using this board)

When responding to this post, please state all pertinent information....
(a) Are your interested in transferring the points into your account or securing a reservation?
(b) If you desire to secure a reservation, state your dates of interest and type of accommodations needed. (if you can provide more then one option, it makes things easier to arrange)
(c) How you propose to pay for the points (payment method, down payment & final payment arrangements)
(d) Have you made transactions such as this before and your login name on the Disney Board?

Do you mean you're selling them permanently for $10.00/pt or renting them for a one time use at $10.00/pt? New to this whole thing so sorry if the question seems naive.

Hi,

Can you please check availability for

Villas at Wilderness Lodge
Studio
Wednesday, December 3 - Monday, December 8 (5 nights)

Paypal in full is fine

I've rented here before, same user name as this: dolphinea, once last fall and once in 2001.

And if it's any consolation, I have lots of good pin trading references at www.dizpins.com, for dolphinea@aol.com. :p

Thanks!
Amanda Parr
dolphinea@aol.com
985-674-9719

Looking for 120 pts/ressie for 5 nights WLV 1 BR unit, checking in Sun. 10/12 or Sun. 10/19/03. Could consider adding Sat 10/11 or Sat 10/18 to this ressie. Have not arranged pts rental via this site in past, but can refer you to great ebay feedback. Can do cashier or personal check, or Paypal, or money order - whatever you're most comfortable with. Plz contact me directly at figaro@sover.net. Tx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter