Poly Concierge in Tahiti

LOL! Good point Dr. Tomorrow! We stayed for the first time at Poly Concierge this past January and it was wonderful! I must say that the convenience of the Hawaii bldg to the pool and marina was great, however, it was a little longer to the arcade and Neverland club. I guess Tahiti would be closer to them too!!:D I must say, however, even when lugging my two DS's daily haul from the parks (either from the GCH or the parking lot) it seemed like such a pleasant walk through the winding paths, with the torches and the music and the atmosphere. And before we get back to the sun, rain, or whatever weather discussion....we had a severe cold spell when we were there. That said, it was still a pleasant walk.

Hey Darian we'll be there in July, so we'll both be able to get a good view!! I can't wait to go!! We are going to really enjoy staying at concierge! We'll just grab a bottled water from the lounge and make the trip to the pool!! It will be good exercise! LOL:Pinkbounc

MinniMama-
Nope, not judgemental. I was simply stating my opinions on the advantages of staying in Tahiti. I don't expect everyone to agree with me. This is a discussion forum, right?

Well if you say - oh my honestly and then go on to tell me I will really have a hard time in the parks becuase I want to be close to GCH I feel judged as you have no idea if I will have a hard time or not could be a marathon runner who like GCH for all you know and since I never have a hard time in the parks it seemed judgemental to me you are right it is a discussion and we will probably love Tahiti we usually tour in late April so we have concerns as to whether August will work for us. This is our first concierge and want to be sure it will be worth it.

I actually like Dr. Tomorrow's tip as monorail is my daughter's favorite ride in all of WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter