Poly GV concierge or SOG overflow rates

Disney Dude

Mouseketeer
With Disney's armed forces salute, I can get GV conceirge at the Poly for 264 a night plus tax.
I already have a GV room booked thru SOG overflow for 227 a night, tax included.
The difference for 5 days is around 400
Is it worth it to pay the difference and upgrade? I tried for LV or LV conceirge but they are sold out.
I have never stayed concierge, and really don't know much about it.
Also, does anyone know what building GV conceirge is in?
Thanks

I have 3 little words for you. GO FOR IT!!
Concierge is the best, and if you can get it for such a great rate take it!! You don't say when you are going . Hawaii the regular conciege building is in rehab from June - Oct 17, if you are going during this time concierge will be in Tahiti building. If you haven't you need to check out Tikimans site, www.tikiman2001.homestead.com it is a great site and can tell you much about the poly and concierge services. You can even see a map of the resort and where the buildings are located.
Concierge can help you plan and make PS's . They have a deluxe contintal breakfast , snacks in the afternoon (usually cookies, gummies for the kids) , appetizers in the evening (that are very good) , wine and liquers in the evening, desserts,and soda's, water, and juice all day long. You also have robes in the room for your use. The rooms in Tahiti are a little larger than some of the other buildings. THey have a lounge with a big screen tv for the kids. Warning though.... it is hard to go back to a standard view after staying concierge.
Go for it I am sure you will love it!!

I just booked!
The total for 5 nights is 1472.00
I was paying 1137.00 for GV, so for 335.00 more I have GV concierge!
I'm so excited. I'm not even going to tell my husband. I'm going to surprise him when we check in!
We are there from June 28-July 3rd and then over in the CR Tower July 3-July7
The person I just spoke to told me we will be in the Tahiiti buliding, with either a balcony view or patio view.

Do you know if the lounge is in the same building?
Thanks

Yes the lounge (be it a makeshift one) will be one the third fl of the Tahiti building . Please go see Tikimans site (link posted above) you will see and find almost everything you need to on that sight. I am surprising our dd as well, she thinks we are staying in a standard room but it is GV Concierge. I can't wait to see the look on her face. We have stayed a few times before and she was a little bummed when I told her we were staying GV. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to get her gauva juice .
Hope you have a great time and please go to tikimans site

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter