Pool rehab at FW

This is a very cute turtle! :)
baby_turtle.jpg

Ive pulled larger objects outta my bellybutton than THAT!!!

Thank you for keeping it clean, Rog!!! Nuttin worse than a dirty belly button!

TCD.... this guy stays in the 100 loop every winter. Yes, the 100 loop! He claims that his poodle is a service dog!!! I've met him, talked with him, he has arthritis in his knees and had heart by-pass surgery about 8 years ago & claims he needs a service dog! Disney doesn't argue with him & lets it go. Other winter regulars in the 100 loop have vehemently complained - but nothing is done. I asked him why didn't he stay in a pet loop since he has the segway and all. He likes 100 and does not want to stay on a pet loop. (He's also closer to T.E. & the drink re-fills-my personal observation.) I told him by abusing disability privileges he would spend eternity in his own personal hell of "It's Small World"!!! He's a nice guy, but I have no respect for him. I've seen a lot of people worse off then he is, and they can stay in pet loops. He's just a hoser!

CIMG0714.jpg

but.but,but thats SANTA

Deb spends alot of time on a redneck pic site, yikes.

We got lots of turtles around here...
Hear that people catch them and sell them to people who make turtle soup...

Ewwwww!!!

Sue in Texas
...and I ate the "escargot"...

We got lots of turtles around here...
Hear that people catch them and sell them to people who make turtle soup...

Ewwwww!!!

Sue in Texas
...and I ate the "escargot"...

I had turtle soup in Grand Cayman (their specialty). It was ok. Really just tasted like chicken. Nothing special. Way overpriced. I think I paid $9 for a small bowl, but I had to try it, since we were there!

It is of my opinion, that the people are intending.

Miller Lite has gone up to almost $13 a six..... )(^*&^*& disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter