Pop Century Room Renovations

Where we put our suitcases is still there.
- The wall between TV and bath where the connecting door would be located.
- Under the window but may swap this with space between dresser/fridge and move chairs to window.

And now we can slide some under bed. Honestly I think there is way more storage in room, def not one of my complaints.

Also curious if the chairs stack, I think AoA do.
They don't stack, I just checked

Good for those who are worried about space to know that can not be done.

Personally I will likely take a small folding table and just set up something anyway, so not a problem for me. I would be leaving the bed down at all times.

What about turning one chair upside down and resting it on the seat of the other one (seat-to-seat)? And just for curiosity's sake, does a chair fit next to the closet in the bathroom -- in front of the ironing board? I'm just trying to come up with out-of-the-way storage spots for the chairs for those who need both beds and to fit a small air mattress or pack & play in the room.

Last edited:
You are amazing for taking time to share and post while on your trip!

How much coffee supplies are in the room at check in? DH needs a few cups to get going every day so wondering if they supply a few each day or if I should plan to find the brand and buy - thanks!!!

Hi! So sorry it took me forever to reply to you. Here's a photo of the coffee supplies in the room:
IMG_3009.JPG

What about turning one chair upside down and resting it on the seat of the other one (seat-to-seat)? And just out of curiosity's sake, does a chair fit next to the closet in the bathroom -- in front of the ironing board? I'm just trying to come up with out-of-the-way storage spots for the chairs for those who need both beds and to fit a small air mattress or pack & play in the room.

Good questions .......... and photos of above would help.

Don't those who are christening these rooms just hate us. :D

I see one of these in my future:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003EYUHPM/ref=psdcmw_3742531_t3_B00P1ZAOUA

It looks pretty sturdy. Only weighs 6.5 lbs and folds up into its own bag. Can probably get it into a suitcase. (I think it's rather ridiculous that I am considering buying and bringing my own table but whatever.)

If the chairs in the room don't stack, you can turn one upside down and balance it on top of the other. Put the seat parts touching each other so the chair on the top has its legs in the air. That's what I do when I vacuum my kitchen.

I see one of these in my future:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003EYUHPM/ref=psdcmw_3742531_t3_B00P1ZAOUA

It looks pretty sturdy. Only weighs 6.5 lbs and folds up into its own bag. Can probably get it into a suitcase. (I think it's rather ridiculous that I am considering buying and bringing my own table but whatever.)

If the chairs in the room don't stack, you can turn one upside down and balance it on top of the other. Put the seat parts touching each other so the chair on the top has its legs in the air. That's what I do when I vacuum my kitchen.

I have one of those, we use to tailgate or "picnic" and it works just great. It's not tall, so it works best with popup chairs. Might be short for use with table chairs. If you want me to pop mine and put with a standard chair and take a picture I will.

What about turning one chair upside down and resting it on the seat of the other one (seat-to-seat)? And just out of curiosity's sake, does a chair fit next to the closet in the bathroom -- in front of the ironing board? I'm just trying to come up with out-of-the-way storage spots for the chairs for those who need both beds and to fit a small air mattress or pack & play in the room.
You totally beat me to it.

Then you will get to enjoy the cute Pluto graphic!

MURPHY WILL STAY DOWN.

Number 1 goal = insert color into the room. :rainbow:

Number 2 goal = hide some of the expanse of brown laminate. :crazy2:

Number 3 goal = nesting & chill from day one, no moving chairs, shifting stuff etc each day. :goodvibes

Number 4 goal = no one hanging out on my bed during the day. :mad: Off my bed!!

Last edited:
I'm taking my family in 2018 last week in April am I likely to get a refurbished room?its going to work so much better for us with me and husband in queen and our kids in the Murphy

What about turning one chair upside down and resting it on the seat of the other one (seat-to-seat)? And just for curiosity's sake, does a chair fit next to the closet in the bathroom -- in front of the ironing board? I'm just trying to come up with out-of-the-way storage spots for the chairs for those who need both beds and to fit a small air mattress or pack & play in the room.
Yes and yes!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4098.JPG
    IMG_4098.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 208
I'm taking my family in 2018 last week in April am I likely to get a refurbished room?its going to work so much better for us with me and husband in queen and our kids in the Murphy
I'm going then too, but im staying at Bay Lake towers and POR. First time somewhere besides PoP. Is it odd that I feel a little torn I wont be at PoP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter