Pop

flipturngirl

DIS Veteran
Okay in the parks I know that the pop is really really expensive. what do you suggest for a person who likes sierra mist and other caffeine free pop? I did not buy pop last time I was there so I do not remember much. Thanks

Bring your own. I happen to like Dr. Pepper and while there are a few places in DL that have Mr. Pibb (which is basically the same), most don't. I bring in a bottle or two most of the time I go.

Most locations also carry Sprite (caffeine free) and bottled Water (everything free). They also carry fruit juices (apple & sometimes orange).

I think the price is about $2 per bottle. What also works is to get a joggers bottle and fill it up with ice water (free at most locations) for between meal sipping.

Price for a botttle is $3.75. :eek: I would bring it in with you and store it in a backpack or locker there at the park. You can get cups of free ice at any cafeteria service place (like Rancho del Zocalo). :drinking1

$2.75 for Coke products 3 weeks ago. I prefer to buy them in the bottle than at the counter service as you can screw on the top and put it in your purse where with a cup you have to throw it away and always too much ice..

Ever think of Juice boxes. I know we take them 'for the kids' and never have problems.

We fill up our jogger bottles with whatever beverage of choice on our way into the park each day. We also fill them with water at drinking fountains because all beverages are really expensive in the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter