Post room assignments for HRH

I have stayed and am staying again in a King Suite during my next visit. The room is huge, I think it is 650 Square feet. 1 king bed, 1 sofa bed and 2 TV's and a huge table.

Can anyone give some info on the kidsuites? Are there some with better views than others? Do I need to request non-smoking or are they automatically non-smoking? Where are they located? Oh yeah and does HRH do anything special for birthdays? Youngest daughter :cutie: will be turning 14 while there. First time staying onsite, we arrive sept 12 for 4 nights :banana:

Can anyone give some info on the kidsuites? Are there some with better views than others? Do I need to request non-smoking or are they automatically non-smoking? Where are they located? Oh yeah and does HRH do anything special for birthdays? Youngest daughter :cutie: will be turning 14 while there. First time staying onsite, we arrive sept 12 for 4 nights :banana:

Can't answer about kids suite views.

They are automatically non-smoking. Just let checkin in know its your daughter's birthday, it can't do any harm.

It is our 15th wedding anniversary, my 40th, my son - who has been pretty ill's 2nd birthday. I have made sure they are aware of all of this.

Can't answer about kids suite views.

They are automatically non-smoking. Just let checkin in know its your daughter's birthday, it can't do any harm.

It is our 15th wedding anniversary, my 40th, my son - who has been pretty ill's 2nd birthday. I have made sure they are aware of all of this.

Thanks. It's also our 17th anniversary. My daughter (celebrating 14th bday) has a number of issues and may be needing major surgery in the next few months so maybe I'll mention these as well.

Any good recommendations for a garden view room? I'm not expecting much when I look outside the window but room number wise anyone had a good view? Thanks!

Just returned

Stayed in room 6026
2 x queen beds
Pool view (had only booked standard room) - photo to follow
Looong way from elevators but not an issue for us
Had a connecting door to 6028

No issues with the room or the view :thumbsup2

For the first time the children were given a gift (inflatable guitars) at check in - and our room was ready at 8:30am :banana:

Can't wait til the next visit

Florida2008422.jpg

Florida2008430.jpg

I have read thru all the posts and I'm still a bit confused. :confused3

We are staying club level, queen room in August. I presume it's a standard room because I don't recall being given an option to select delux? I am not too concerned about a view, but do want a non-smoking room. I also would like to be relatively close to the club amenities. So, all that being said, what rooms are best to call and request on my ressie? Are ALL club rooms on the floor 7? That floor must be HUGE?

Thanks in advance.

All rooms at the HRH are non smoking.
The building went non smoking a year ago.

The club room is across from the elevators.
You have two hall ways by the club room.

From those hallways, it extends to a Y corridor.
At the end of those halls, another Y corridor.

You need to contact reservations and request a room near the elevators.
That would put you in one of the 2 main hallways once you get on that floor.

I had a deluxe double queen last year at HRH.
It is rare to be able to book them in advance as they are typically assigned by request at check in time. I was able to book the deluxe double queen months out though. They are 3 corridors away from club, very long walk.

There are only 4 deluxe double queens on that 7th floor.

There are standard rooms along the main hallways by the club room.
Some have the boat dock/garden view and the other side of the hall has the pool views.

If being close to the club room is very important to you, then call to make arrangements for your room to be in that area.
If you wait until you check in, you might not be fortunate to get your pick of room locations.

We're still in Orlando but thought I'd post our recent room assignment. King club, room 7106--king bed w/pull out sofa. View of the waterway for the boats. Room was nice, as always. A little closer to the club than last year's room, but still not as close as I'd like with a bum knee. Staff was great, no issues to complain of. Wish we could have stayed longer!!

I booked a Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds for my trip in early May. I thought about booking a club level room, but the deluxe room was cheaper and there's always a chance of an upgrade. I'm not counting on it and will be happy with what I paid for. I hope the view is pretty good and I am so looking forward to this vacation.

I booked a Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds for my trip in early May. I thought about booking a club level room, but the deluxe room was cheaper and there's always a chance of an upgrade. I'm not counting on it and will be happy with what I paid for. I hope the view is pretty good and I am so looking forward to this vacation.

if the sign is out on the lobby check in counter about upgrades available, ask them what the cost per night will be.

sometimes if you wait and upgrade to club at check in, it is cheaper for that than what is listed on the website for charges.

I have heard that last year $50 more could get you upgraded per night to club depending on the dates.

Hi: Can anyone give me room numbers on the 6th floor for double queen deluxe facing the pool and parks? Thanks.

stayed in room 3118. This was the lobby floor, but pretty far away from the elevators. Booked a standard room with FL resident discount. Think it was 189/night. Ended up with a pool view. Room and hotel were great. I will be returning there. dates of stay were 4/24 thru 4/26. was not very crowded, and our room was ready when we arrived at 10am. the unlimited express passes made the trip worth it. we did the rides we wanted and then had plenty of time to enjoy the hotel and pool.

all in all a very enjoyable week-end!!!

Our trip is getting closer and closer. I am not sure of the layout of the Hard Rock but wanted to know what is closet to the boat landing to stay.

It will be me and DH and our 10 year old son, and we are bringing our grandchildren for the first time they are 5 and 3. I can't wait to get there and watch them see this for the first time.

We have the supersaver rate (room obst. view) but would like to be in the closest building we can. Any thoughts on what I should call and request and when. I also dont mind being close to the elevators.. With these 3 loud ones it would help cover their noise up. :lmao:

Mawmaw between 40 and 50.. hahaha
Pawpaw 51
Uncle Curtis 10
Andrew 5
Courtney 3

Our trip is getting closer and closer. I am not sure of the layout of the Hard Rock but wanted to know what is closet to the boat landing to stay.

It will be me and DH and our 10 year old son, and we are bringing our grandchildren for the first time they are 5 and 3. I can't wait to get there and watch them see this for the first time.

We have the supersaver rate (room obst. view) but would like to be in the closest building we can. Any thoughts on what I should call and request and when. I also dont mind being close to the elevators.. With these 3 loud ones it would help cover their noise up. :lmao:

Mawmaw between 40 and 50.. hahaha
Pawpaw 51
Uncle Curtis 10
Andrew 5
Courtney 3

We are in similar situation and would be interested in knowing this too.

Just back and was in room 5053 for 5 nights. This room is right behind the sign at the front of the hotel on the 5th floor and has a completely obstructed view (which we booked.) It was convenient to the elevators. For about $171 a night I'd stay here again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter