Post room assignments for HRH

With the exception of my first visit (ground floor--ugh!) I have always stayed on the 6th floor. Room 6090 to be exact. Finally I have been able to finagle an upgrade to a King Suite for our October visit. I would like to be on the 6th floor. If I am interpreting correctly, the 100 rooms are suites. So, if I request room 6100 I should be in a pool view King Suite. Has anyone been in this room? I think I will request that room. Wonder how soon I should put that request in. Is there still a Loews first representative at the hotel to consult on this?

no there are about 27 suites at hrh.
depending on your dates, you might not get the suite in october.
the suites are all gone for october 4 thru 14 i was told by reservationists.

the super savers came out for the rest of the year. lot of rooms are disappearing from the website now.

i switched my AAA discount to the super saver special 2 days ago.

call 888 273 1311 to check to see if a suite is available for your dates.

i always put my request in at the time of booking to gurantee the suite upgrade. i have the platinum loews card.

suites are only available for upgrades at the other loews card level if one is available at the time you check in.

call now and see if your dates coincide with what the hotel has for a suite.
with hhn on fire in october, many book in advance.

hope you get the suite!

enjoy your trip there !

WOO.......OOPS.......
came back as i reread your question and goofed on the answer.

you already have the suite. fantastic !

you can put your request in a few days before you arrive. hrh can block your room out then.

there are king and queen suites on each floor. they are in different locations on each floor.
i know the king suites do not have the best views for the most part.

hopefully you have the queen suite as some of them do face the pool.

i listed the views for the suites in another thread. it might be in the sticky.

Hi all,

only a few days til our first time at the hard rock!.....can someone gives us some numbers of deluxe rooms with good views etc? We are not staying on the club level....hurry and let us know:banana:

Hi,

Am getting baffled reading thru all this post about rooms. Please can anyone help me out - we are just booking garden/themepark view (with possible upgarade at check-in with Loews card) we want a high floor, quite close to everywhere with maybe themepark view can anyone help please.

We just stayed at the HRH and enjoyed it a lot, but on our last night when we got home from the parks at 10:30 there was still housekeeping cleaning our room.We had asked for turndown and yes turdown we got,except on this last night. My kids were very upset. But I called the front desk and they sent up many little items,and my kids and I were very pleased,and enjoyed the rest of our stay.:)

Hi,

Have booked a Kid-suite for 4 nights from August 25th at a Supersaver rate of $383 per night.

Has anybody any idea where the Kid-suites are located and which particular floor / room to request ?

Thanks,
Gary.

I have stayed every year at the HRH since it opened.Im getting use to having a bad room.Our first stay the resort was only open 2 months and when we walked into the room it had a hugh brown spot in the rug from a dog so we asked for a room change but it was no better since the room they gave me was the back of the elevators and trees blocking the view which you pay extra for.They would not go any further in making me comfortable so i put my complaint in with the survey after I got home.I got a call from them and was given a 2 night stay on them but that trip the room was not nice. Most likely they knew i was staying comp a few nights so they gave me a terrible room.Not many resorts care about you anymore.My first club stay the view was on top of the entrance and the window was leaking water.The carpets where all wet and when changing my room I asked for a pool view and I was told no room available.I asked them if they thought I was stupid!When they fumbled the words I told them I wanted a meeting with the resort executive manager and not a desk or floor manager.The next morning I was called by a manager and talked to him in the concierge lounge before it was open and expressed how horrible my stay has started so he told me they will have my room changed to a pool view and he set us up for lunch and drinks at the pool for our problems.I guess I like abuse because I keep going back.

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

I wouldn't call it "abuse", rather...persistance....AND determined to get that "perfect" view you are looking for. ;)

I am going to give it one more try and ask for the deluxe queen room(7019) on the club level when booking is available for the HRH.Since it's not a pool view I will have a chance:rotfl2: .The july 2008 dates are not available to book yet so as soon as they are I wiil book July 3 - 7 2008.I have stayed in a deluxe queen before when we took my wifes uncle and the room is much bigger.it's a weird shape because near the window it starts to fan out like a piece of pie with a bigger area near the bathroom.

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

Ok - so I thought I had this all figured out. I had a queen deluxe booked for end of April/beginning of May, 2008 and DH says I'm way over budget. . . what the . . . . :confused: :mad:

Dang! I didn't think he would notice :rolleyes1 or care too awful much. Guess that's what I get for thinkin! :guilty:

So, now I've got to compromise, and I can't even get mad about it. I can either move offsite and get some incredible room at much less, or get a room that's more reasonable (in his humble opinion) and stay at HRH. So, knowing I'm not giving up HRH OR FOTL no matter what, I'm changing my reservations and booking only a garden view (boy will he be sorry he made us give up that extra 125 sq feet of space when those kids are on top of him. . . ok, actually he won't give a big hoola, but I just know I will obsess about the lost space. . ).

I need help from you experienced folks. I've read all these pages and don't have a clear answer. I need a great garden view room number, or at least some direction regarding floors, towers, whatever!

Please help a sista out!

hhmmm...upgrade available at check-in IF available.... what time of the year are you going? busy time? Are you planning on spending a lot of time in the room?

hhmmm...upgrade available at check-in IF available.... what time of the year are you going? busy time? Are you planning on spending a lot of time in the room?

We will be checking in HRH 4/28/08 and checking out 5/4/08 - 6 nights. I hope it's not too busy - this is 5 weeks after Easter and spring break mostly over. We don't plan to spend too much time in our room, other than we might need to be going back in the afternoons for a couple hours, and regular sleeping hours.

Right now I have the "Two Free Tickets for 4 nights or More" deal at $279 per night, then $294 for the last 2 nights (total of $1,917 with taxes). I've already got our park tickets 7 days for $86), so these aren't necessary and I am hoping for AAA rates to reduce this by 20% or so, knowing I will lose the tickets and that's ok.

I don't count on an upgrade, and honestly, not certain we would take it if offered (weird, I know, but we have a dd15 with disability too long to go into here, but once room is booked and details provided to her, it might not be a good idea to change up at the last minute - would depend on what's going on at the time and if she could see the pool and activities from the upgraded room - so you see, would be kind of difficult to change up). So, that's why I'm begging for the best garden view HRH has to offer - satisfy dh's budget restrictions, dd15 need to watch outside through the windows and my own satisfaction of knowing I got the best I could for my family. If this helps, we will be going to the parks every morning and utilizing the pools in the afternoon. Several evenings we plan to have dinner at CityWalk, but probably not many meals at the hotels restaurants (unless someone has some serious can't miss recommendations).

Thanks!

Okay, not being rude here, but did you read the sticky at the top of the page "What's your date and rate"? I definately think the prices for standard will come down w/ AAA to about $220 or so and you're right...way after Easter, shouldn't be busy. Don't know what your budget is, but that rate will definately come down. Since it won't be busy, you can ask for upgrade....can you explain it to your DD? Give her a "this or this" scenario? I would also explain to the hotel about her condition, as it might help score you a "room w/ a view". I do believe about half the rooms are pool views, but ya know.... macraven stays at HRH all the time. She notes her room numbers and the views and keeps them for future reference. If you want to PM her, feel free (tell her I sent you ;) ) ....she is always around to help and might be the best person to ask about room numbers ;)

Okay, not being rude here, but did you read the sticky at the top of the page "What's your date and rate"? I definately think the prices for standard will come down w/ AAA to about $220 or so and you're right...way after Easter, shouldn't be busy. Don't know what your budget is, but that rate will definately come down. Since it won't be busy, you can ask for upgrade....can you explain it to your DD? Give her a "this or this" scenario? I would also explain to the hotel about her condition, as it might help score you a "room w/ a view". I do believe about half the rooms are pool views, but ya know.... macraven stays at HRH all the time. She notes her room numbers and the views and keeps them for future reference. If you want to PM her, feel free (tell her I sent you ;) ) ....she is always around to help and might be the best person to ask about room numbers ;)

I don't think you are rude at all, and I have not read that sticky. . . well, a couple of weeks ago I did, when I added my dates. I think I should go back and look at it again. I figure, also, that when AAA rates are available, the rate should be about $223.

I have sent a PM to macraven. . . but it's about some other stuff. I was trying to gentle with her, so I asked only about 30 questions. I thought I'd try this thread first and let all you experts offer up your knowledge. Fact is, I've probably read some of the info. I'm seeking. Likely in bits and pieces, here and there, but at the time, I wasn't looking for the garden view info. Darn budget. . . . . guess since I want to add in the new sea world waterpark, Aquatica, to our itinerary, I'll adjust to the compromise.

I have sent a PM to macraven. . . but it's about some other stuff. I was trying to gentle with her, so I asked only about 30 questions. I thought I'd try this thread first and let all you experts offer up your knowledge.

Yep, macraven is the resident HRH expert here...WE have only stayed at HRH one night :laughing: (but, I try :rolleyes: ) I'm sure she will give you lots of answers and info...she's great! :thumbsup2

When we were there last week we got room 7116. Lovely view of the pool and a view of theme parks in back ground.
Originally allocated another room but when I asked if we could have a deluxe and that I had emailed and requested one they sent bellhop up to room to see if it was. it wasn't so they said they would try to get one to go up to club. By the time I got to club they had called to say there were no deluxe rooms but I could have a roll away free. Husband went back to reception and we got room 7116. Room we were originally allocated didn't have a pool view. So we got an upgrade and a rollaway free. Room was perfectly adequate rollaway went in front of the window so didn't take much space.
I noticed the difference however in the bathroom space . deluxe club at PBH has separate bath and shower and 2 sinks. With 4 women we really needed the extra bathroom space.

Please post the room number and what your view was :flower:. We're going during slow season and hoping that if I don't get an upgrade with my Loews First, that I will be able to choose from a couple obstructed view rooms if I know the room numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter