• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

I don't mind stairs going down - even a LOT of stairs. It's the ones going up that are the killers!

Stairs for going down.
Elevator for going up!

On the Wonder, I enjoyed the staircases because I would pause to admire the artwork on the landings.

For me, the up is easier [and less painful] than the down. I do like the artwork. And there'll be a whole new set on Fantasy.

Well, Yvette, I am sure the party people will be on deck two. But will you actually be partying on deck two? Or somewhere above?

Yes we are!!!!!!!!
We are on deck 2 #2528

We are in!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Stairs for going down.
Elevator for going up!

On the Wonder, I enjoyed the staircases because I would pause to admire the artwork on the landings.

On the Dream, I did the stairs most of the time so I could enjoy all that delicious food! :rotfl: I did end up getting to the higher floors faster than my husband, who took the elevator most of the time. The artwork is a major bonus of doing the stairs too.

Deck 2 is going to be THE party deck...
just saying :rolleyes1:rolleyes1
It sure is!!!! :cool1: :woohoo:

The lower you are, the more stable the ship feels.

And I always take the stairs unless I'm exhausted. Only way I can taste the desserts onboard!!!

Sayhello

DH and I are in, cabin #8506. Kristen and John. The will be our second Disney Cruise (we got married on the Wonder last year), and our first podcast cruise!! :banana: We look forward to meeting everyone!

We're booked! itsmuggsie (muggsie, dp cindy, dd ellie) We're in cabin #8508. This is our 2 PCC, although we're on the waitlist for PCC 3.0, not sure we'll be lucky enough to get in.

We're booked! itsmuggsie (muggsie, dp cindy, dd ellie) We're in cabin #8508. This is our 2 PCC, although we're on the waitlist for PCC 3.0, not sure we'll be lucky enough to get in.

:yay: So glad to hear this !!! I can't wait to see how Ellie will have grown since this past December. You might get lucky for PCC 3.0...so far, I know of 2 of us that have dropped and moved to PCC 4.0, and another that took themselves off the waitlist...here's hoping you can get on.

So I have a question for returning PPCers. DW & I have done the FE exchanges on DCL cruises in the past, and have really enjoyed them. I was wondering if anyone who has participated in the FEs on PCCs in the past would have a rough idea as to how many cabins participated. We've never cruised at a "busy" time (with the exception of a Jersey Week crusie that fell on my birthday week), so we've never had a really large turnout for a FE sign-up (usually around 20 cabins). I was wondering what we should expect if we decide sign up for a FE exchange after the cruise gets a bit closer and we're sure we'll go on this sailing

So I have a question for returning PPCers. DW & I have done the FE exchanges on DCL cruises in the past, and have really enjoyed them. I was wondering if anyone who has participated in the FEs on PCCs in the past would have a rough idea as to how many cabins participated. We've never cruised at a "busy" time (with the exception of a Jersey Week crusie that fell on my birthday week), so we've never had a really large turnout for a FE sign-up (usually around 20 cabins). I was wondering what we should expect if we decide sign up for a FE exchange after the cruise gets a bit closer and we're sure we'll go on this sailing

On the last cruise, I think we had somewhere in the neighborhood of 115 rooms involved..I think this included giving the Pod Cast Team gifts also. However, with the number being limited from now on, I don't expect the number of rooms to be that high in the future. I do hope we can put an FE exchange together...I had so much fun with the last one...and with it being close to Christmas, I can use the same FE that I used on PCC 2.0.

What a lot of us did, was join a group....it cut down the cost on each person, and we had less to deliver...I think in the group that I was in, I only had to deliver 5 or 6 gifts...and lucky for me, they were all on the same deck.

TIGGERmetoo (Terri & Tim) & friends (Dick & Nancy) - 10046 & 10048

neither of us have done a podcast cruise

My friend Vicki will join me on the Podcast cruise! :yay: She and I met in college, lost track of each other over the years, and reunited on Facebook 2 years ago. We have been roommates on 2 previous Disney cruises, and we're also cruising together to Alaska (not on DCL) with another college friend in August.

My friend Vicki will join me on the Podcast cruise! :yay: She and I met in college, lost track of each other over the years, and reunited on Facebook 2 years ago. We have been roommates on 2 previous Disney cruises, and we're also cruising together to Alaska (not on DCL) with another college friend in August.

Sounds like you two are going to have a great time! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter