Post your PBH room assignments

First, when you get to the hotel, ask for the room number I had or whatever is closest. Unless there is some strangley long line, just wait for the next boat. That will be your easiest option. I do not know anything aobut the walking path from the hotel.

Stayed in 3431, 4th floor, west wing, bay view room. Right over the boat dock. Just around corner from elevators, quiet, and had a juliet balcony. Just enough room for standing on, but nice. Quick trip down to the boats or walking path and the Beach pool but you had to go down to the 3rd floor then walk out to path to pool right behind West Wing. Room was in excellent condition.

Has anyone stayed in one of the Despicable me family suites?? I read there is only 18 of them and was wondering where they are located in the hotel. Thanks in advance!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter