Post Your Wedding Cake

Wow, there are some truly gorgeous cakes in this thread! :) I am now craving vanilla bean cake with buttercream icing. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I get to post too. I am so happy. I just loved the way our cake looked. It does not show the details but it is a good first impression shot. Once the pictures come back I will show all the tiny details that were in our cake. Here it is!

IMG_4422CAKE.jpg

I get to post too. I am so happy. I just loved the way our cake looked. It does not show the details but it is a good first impression shot. Once the pictures come back I will show all the tiny details that were in our cake. Here it is!

IMG_4422CAKE.jpg

I love your cake so much! I think it is my favorite that I have seen so far, including my own, lol! Congratulations!!! :lovestruc

I guess I can play too!! Like James, I don't have Randy's photos back yet and I am sure he will have a better picture of the cake amongst his lot, but it gives you some idea!!

229270_10150128618012824_637182823_5709018_6474144_n.jpg

IMG_4422CAKE.jpg

I love this!! Very nice!

Boy...whoever needs to choose a cake better stay away from this thread. One cake is prettier than the next!

Way behind my & DF's wallets :upsidedow But you sure are a lucky girl-that cake is so elegant! What flavors did you use? Did it taste as good as it looks?

Our bottom layer was chocolate with mint chocolate filling (my favorite!) the second layer was almond cake with amaretto filling (DH's fav) and the top was chocolate with bavarian cream. We saved this to eat the next day and it actually didn't hold up too well. The box was greasy and the filling wasn't so great. I think when we have the top layer recreated for our anniversary, we are going to have the bottom layer flavor since it was so good!

Here's our cake:
PH234650511-0294.jpg

Our cake table:
100_0185.jpg

The bottom layer was yellow cake with raspberry filling and the top layer was chocolate with strawberry filling. It was delicious, but unfortunately we never ate much of it. There were only 8 of us, so we had a lot of leftovers but only a tiny fridge in POFQ to store it in. We saved the top layer until the last night of our trip, since we couldn't fly home with it. We each had a slice with champagne along the Sassagoula River and gave the rest to the very grateful hotel staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter