Practice For The "Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament"

Maybe if you call DGS, they will know the answer. Or better still Disney's City Hall. They are very good at answering questions. For example, this past April when I asked for the horses names, after one phone call that the CM placed, voilà! I had my answer. :)

The clock is a reference to Sleeping Beauty.
In the film, the three fairies put the castle, and the village it resides in, to sleep, including the clocks.
Not to be awaken until true-love's kiss.

Trivia Question: Princess Aurora is renamed by the 3 fairies. What name did they give her?

-J

Briar Rose!

New question: Name the actress who provided the voices for Madame Leota, Lady Tremaine, and Maleficent.

The clock is a reference to Sleeping Beauty.
In the film, the three fairies put the castle, and the village it resides in, to sleep, including the clocks.
Not to be awaken until true-love's kiss.

Many people claim this but the time is never the same as the in the movie. The clock doesn't work, it didn't stop, it can't move.

New question: Name the actress who provided the voices for Madame Leota, Lady Tremaine, and Maleficent.

Did we just read this in the same place a few days ago? I don't think I'd normally know this. I think it's.....

Eleanor Aubley

Pray tell, who is John? Or is that whom? For I have a tendency to confuse the two. What can I say?

OK, it's been nearly a week, so new question...

Who was the first voice actor to become a Disney Legend, and what year did they become one?

Oh I see. I had hoped that TinkCollector had. Next year she will then.

Thank you for the compliment Gisele. I told everyone I would feel like a winner if I just got in the door. Well, I surprised myself, I got into the third round! :yay: It was really a lot of fun.

"John Krovonski won the trivia contest at D23. " skiingfast, is there a picture of John anywhere? I watched all the qualifing Thursday and was curious as to who won. I was in line to see "Dick Van ****" when the Trivia contest was in the final fourth round.

Mousterpiece, "Who was the first voice actor to become a Disney Legend, and what year did they become one?"
I believe the answer you are looking for is Thurl Ravenscroft, he was awarded his Legends Award in 1955.
:tink:

tinkcollector, that answer is actually incorrect. Ravenscroft is one of the first voice actors to become a Disney Legend (in 1995), but he is not the first.

It took me a while to find this. I wated a bunch of D23 video and started thinking I saw it on one of many excellent TRs from Expo.

But here is a clip I've seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykTEBOR-ryA

Great job tinkcollector.

Thank you so much skiingfast, this guy was so much a favorite. He appeared so genuine and honest. He never stumbled just knew his answer right a way. I love to see a good guy win.
Mousterpiece, I will really need to dig deep for this one. Great question, and tough. I did not catch the "they" in the question the first time around. :thumbsup2 :tink:

Congratulations Tink! And welcome back. :)

That is awesome that you made it to round 3. How many rounds were there? Next year, you will win.

Where is my chocolate covered caramel apple? ... :)

skiingfast, you're halfway there! Holloway is the correct name. Anyone know what year he was inaugurated as a Legend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter