Pre or post dessert party?

Signed up to do post-party in a few weeks and have a few general questions.

-How early do you need to show up to get an ok spot (I don't need the best I just don't want terrible either), assume it will be an 8-9 on touringplans since spring break?

-I can just show up to the fireworks viewing location and don't need to check in at another location, correct?

-Does the post-party occur at tommorowland?

-Good idea to save tommorowland rides for after party to knock out quick, or will a lot of people be up at front of park?

-Any tips or traps from people who have done?

If I am paying for the party, I am not lining up early. I would just wait in the hub if that was the case.

I have done the party a few times. I like the post party one. Yes, there are people who go wait in the area early, but I don't see the point. You will be able to see if you walked in when the fireworks started. Even bypassed that area once when I saw a better spot available in the hub ( shocking )

You check in by Tomorrowland terrace before the show begins.

Party is at terrace.

I'd get the rides done before then, since its better to just relax and enjoy the food and drink without worrying about anything after.

1. I find that before the show, people spread out on the hub grass, sitting and lounging. Then when it's close to show time, cast members ask everyone to stand, and most move toward the front of the viewing area. We don't do that. We hang at the back of the area. Lots of space around us, and a great view. So we don't get there until shortly before the show starts.

2. No, you need to get a wristband at the kiosk at the bottom of the ramp up to the Tomorrowland Terrace area. It's the wristband that gets you into the viewing area.

3. Yes, all parties are at the Tomorrowland Terrace. Lower level is for Treats & Seats, upper level for Pre- and Post.

4. Depends on the timing of the fireworks and park closing. We prefer to linger at the party longer, and only ride more if the timing works out well.

5. As I mentioned in #1, hang at the back of the area, along the fence, for the show. The view is still great, and there is usually plenty of space around you.
Do you know the primary person for the reservation get the wristbands for everyone or if all must be present?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter