Pre-trip purchases

PoohPlanner

Earning My Ears
Here's a couple of things that I purchased before the trip that paid off -- I purchased some mini beanies and then wrapped up for DD. We also used some as gifts for the family that took care of the kittens when we gone. They cost about $6 for each set (2 or 3 beanies) instead of the usual $6-8 per beanie. Every night after brushing her teeth, she got to open one. Since that’s the last thing she does before going to bed, I didn’t have to remind her and she looked forward to seeing what she would get. The mini beanies were purchased on the Disney Store online at discount.

I also got straps for our sunglasses, which was great because were constantly putting them on & off as went indoors and out.

Based on DisBoard discussions, I purchased Bullfrog sun tan lotion and a Watership hat that was wonderful. DD got to use a sparkling Coppertone suntan lotion.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter