Predictions or rumors about Magic 2023 dry dock?

Fabulous. We were on the Wonder last week and it was the old terrible one.
Yeah, the Wonder is the only ship still using the old service. I don't know why it hasn't been upgraded. I'm hoping that it's done before I board in August! Otherwise, I guess they might do it during the autumn dry dock before heading to Australia.

So, was the big announcement specific to the Disney Magic? Because the big announcement this week was about Lighthouse point. With that said, I am certain that at some point Disney will say something... but whether it is pre or post dry dock remains to be seen... this is now roughly only one month away
I'm not sure. I thought it was something more.
Can't, those are structural.
You may be correct. I'm not even sure where they are located.
But this thread is about rumors and I am just repeating what I heard.

You may be correct. I'm not even sure where they are located.
But this thread is about rumors and I am just repeating what I heard.
I thought you were "requesting" that is what you would like to see. Most of those are aft on the Magic and Wonder. Here is an example..
100_2694.jpg

I thought you were "requesting" that is what you would like to see. Most of those are aft on the Magic and Wonder. Here is an example..
100_2694.jpg
Thanks. Yes, it's hard to believe they would change those. I was thinking they were on the sides of the ship, but I guess not.

Thanks. Yes, it's hard to believe they would change those. I was thinking they were on the sides of the ship, but I guess not.
Some of them are on the sides, but they're towards the end of the ship. Still, I don't think they're replaceable. :(

Gonna be on the Magic in a few weeks (before the dry dock). We are staying in one of the Family Verandah rooms that is planned to be converted into concierge. Curious if those changes will be happening in dry dock in April or if they are already starting to upgrade them...
How was your experience? Hear anything about dry dock or any other issues that might need to be fixed? Thanks. Sailing right after dry dock so curious.

I was on the Magic just under a week ago and the head server said that there would be a big surprise related to Tangled theming somewhere on the ship. I'm guessing it's the promenade lounge like others have guessed.
Now my daughter is really going to want to go. She loved the restaurant and show.

I was on the Magic just under a week ago and the head server said that there would be a big surprise related to Tangled theming somewhere on the ship. I'm guessing it's the promenade lounge like others have guessed.
I, for one of many, would fully welcome a fleshed-out Snuggly Duckling promenade lounge. So long as there were a prominent display of Vladimir’s ceramic unicorns!

YESSSSSSSS I may live there if they do the retheme!

But it doesn’t surprise me as French Quarter Lounge is so much nicer.

We were on the Magic this week, April 1-6. Interestingly, our head server said the Promenade Lounge was being rethemed to a Disney IP that was NOT Tangled. So it sounds like a case of competing head server rumors. Maybe O’Gills is getting a more permanent Snuggly Duckling overlay since it appears they no longer do the temporary one. Either way, it doesn’t seem they can do a ton during the short length of this upcoming dry dock, although it’s about the same length of the Wonder’s that accomplished the French Quarter Lounge.

The splash pad needs some serious work, Huey and many of the floor blubblers didn't work. The water pressure was so low, it was really sad.

We were on the Magic this week, April 1-6. Interestingly, our head server said the Promenade Lounge was being rethemed to a Disney IP that was NOT Tangled. So it sounds like a case of competing head server rumors. Maybe O’Gills is getting a more permanent Snuggly Duckling overlay since it appears they no longer do the temporary one. Either way, it doesn’t seem they can do a ton during the short length of this upcoming dry dock, although it’s about the same length of the Wonder’s that accomplished the French Quarter Lounge.
The Promenade lounge needs some retheming. I love what they did with The Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter