Premium AP after 4 express

mamapenguin

DIS Veteran
How do you like the after 4 express? I just upgraded our APs when I renewed and I'm excited about using this perk. We will be there early August and mid October, so far. Any tips? Do you use this feature a lot? I know that we have early entry too which leaves me conflicted. Not staying on sight, we have family that lives super close. TIA

Will this be enough to get things done or should I consider a room for one night at HR or RP? Does anyone know if the express you get with the hotel works during HHN?

Last edited:
We love it!

Let me tell you how we use it though. We vacation for 2-3 weeks at a time and have Disney and Universal annual passes. We also schedule so that we get two summer vacations from the passes. Some days, we will arrive for rope drop at Disney with appropriate Fastpasses and leave around 12 or 1 to have some lunch then go to Universal in the evening and enjoy express passes until we leave for the night. Other days, we will skip going to both and just enjoy the rest of the day at the pool or do something else. The fact that the Universal express resets each day is very convenient but we have a good amount of time to make the best use of it.

As far as HHN goes, none of the regular express passes work, you have to buy the HHN specific express.

Thinking of getting the Florida 15 for 12 Premium Pass, just to be clear, the Express Pass after 4PM works 1 time each for every ride that has Express Pass, not just on one ride and that's it.

We live in the area and this would work really great for us,

We have the Premium pass too and love the Express after 4 option. If you're going during HHN time you'll need to check the park hours because Studios usually closes at 5pm on HHN nights, so the after 4 Express would only give you an hour. But IOA usually will stay open later than that so you could park hop over there and use the Express.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter