Price error next August

Also, anyone else shocked this hasn't appeared on HUKD and the likes? Us Disney folk definitely seem to be keeping it to ourselves as I haven't seen it posted on any of the usual suspects!

Too much hassle posting it on there, if you don't do it right, duplicate a deal etc you get abuse, I stopped posting deals ages ago, far too many arrogant members, their loss.

Too much hassle posting it on there, if you don't do it right, duplicate a deal etc you get abuse, I stopped posting deals ages ago, far too many arrogant members, their loss.

I still post deals occasionally. Kept this one to myself originally as I hadn't been able to make a booking yet. Now I'm just being selfish and hoping there's a better chance if it's just people from The Dibb and here who have booked, lol.

We just spent two hours trying and I finally booked AKL £711 2 weeks for four of us next May. I will await a phone call in the morning.....:rotfl2:

It does it for this year as well, I just booked 3 weeks at the Beach club with 21 day tickets for £548! I hope they honour it! :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

It does it for this year as well, I just booked 3 weeks at the Beach club with 21 day tickets for £548! I hope they honour it! :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Not OKW Jen? :rotfl2:

If this had been a few bookings then they might have overlooked it but it would cost them £100,000's for all these bookings, too many gone for it.

Not OKW Jen? :rotfl2:

If this had been a few bookings then they might have overlooked it but it would cost them £100,000's for all these bookings, too many gone for it.

Yeah I know, at first I thought you could maybe argue that they should think about how much we would all spend when we get there. Then I remembered it was including DDP so really everyone would have to spend a HUGE amount on merchandise for them to make their money back!

Yeah I know, at first I thought you could maybe argue that they should think about how much we would all spend when we get there. Then I remembered it was including DDP so really everyone would have to spend a HUGE amount on merchandise for them to make their money back!

Mine doesn't include DDP so perhaps they will let mine go through! :wizard:

Wow. Just wow.

Two weeks ago I priced up a week at Art of Animation during easter holidays (partner is a teacher, no choice in the matter). Came out near enough £1000.

Now? £442. Booked! If they honour it, super dooper!

Can't see anyone getting away with this. T&Cs state, "The prices We advertise are correct at the date of publication, but We reserve the right to change those prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices (both before and after the Confirmation Invoice(s) has been issued). Please note, changes and errors sometimes occur."

But it didn't stop me getting a quote for three weeks next summer in a MK view at CR with DxDP. :rotfl2: I didn't try to actually book. Hope I don't live to regret it :sick:

hi guys,
was just playing around with the site, got through to price once and was stupid cheap, now I cant get past first page. very interesting to see how this one plays out though, will be keeping everything crossed for you all!:wizard:

Can't see anyone getting away with this. T&Cs state, "The prices We advertise are correct at the date of publication, but We reserve the right to change those prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices (both before and after the Confirmation Invoice(s) has been issued). Please note, changes and errors sometimes occur."

But it didn't stop me getting a quote for three weeks next summer in a MK view at CR with DxDP. :rotfl2: I didn't try to actually book. Hope I don't live to regret it :sick:

All sites have similar T&C's, many of them will honour this type of error, in past few years I have had Delta Business class flights worth £1600 for £470, 4 weeks car rental with Hertz for price of 1 week plus many more. Unfortunately Disney are not one of the companies that usually honour their mistakes, they will more than likely stick to their T&C's.

hi guys,
was just playing around with the site, got through to price once and was stupid cheap, now I cant get past first page. very interesting to see how this one plays out though, will be keeping everything crossed for you all!:wizard:

If you want it Claire you have to keep trying and trying, upto 2 hours its taking for some but they are booking eventually.

Looks like its been fixed now. Just tried to check my dates again, this time got through no bother and the price is nearly £7k and not £500.

I await my Disney 'Sorry but....' email!!

Yeah, website has been fixed now! Awaiting cancellation email anytime soon...

Would love to know just how many bookings were made in the end!

Yeah, website has been fixed now! Awaiting cancellation email anytime soon...

Would love to know just how many bookings were made in the end!

I was watching this last night and wondering the same thing. DISboards is public so I'm sure hundreds of non members were watching as well and trying out the bookings. Can you imagine the administrative nightmare for the staff :lmao:

Oh well, I suppose I won't bother trying to get through to the UK phone lines for any queries or anything for the next week .... I think they are going to be a tad busy :rotfl:

Here's hoping at least some of your bookings 'slip through the system' and are honoured :wizard:

I was watching this last night and wondering the same thing. DISboards is public so I'm sure hundreds of non members were watching as well and trying out the bookings. Can you imagine the administrative nightmare for the staff :lmao:

Oh well, I suppose I won't bother trying to get through to the UK phone lines for any queries or anything for the next week .... I think they are going to be a tad busy :rotfl:

Here's hoping at least some of your bookings 'slip through the system' and are honoured :wizard:

Although public, I personally don't think there would have been many "outside" bookings. Someone on the The Dibb said they counted the thread up to a point and found 45 people had booked.

Still no updates. I really need to receive my cancellation email so I can stop obsessing over this! LOL Thank god I'm off work today :surfweb:

Although public, I personally don't think there would have been many "outside" bookings. Someone on the The Dibb said they counted the thread up to a point and found 45 people had booked.

Still no updates. I really need to receive my cancellation email so I can stop obsessing over this! LOL Thank god I'm off work today :surfweb:

I just think it's funny how it is all kicking off over there. People really do get upset over the silliest of things. Like I said there, I am fully accepting of the fact that they will realise their mistake (probably already have) and be contacting people to say they won't honour the prices. It's really not worth getting upset about. Most (if not all) of the people that booked did so knowing it was a mistake and should have accepted the fact that there was a very real chance they might have to pay the full price or cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter