Priceline Express Deals

When an AOA LM room comes up for $139 for your dates, but you search for something else then go back and it’s gone!!! This is my reaction... :furious::furious: wwaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

edit... and I only went to search for a Hotwire code! Lol

I agree with this. A friend just booked a HW deal on Saturday and called Disney wholesale to add kids and was told she had to contact HW. She called back and got a different cast member and they did it no problem.
I wonder what the magic phrase is ... 3 calls to Disney Wholesale and the exact same response about needing the email from HW.

When I was in chat with HW, they wouldn't do call/email Disney because of some such wording about not calling Disney because of the number of people booked in the room and then they wanted to cancel?

I've booked with cheaptickets/orbitz/HW before, so I'm familiar with 3rd party bookings, but it's NEVER been this difficult.476604476605

When an AOA LM room comes up for $139 for your dates, but you search for something else then go back and it’s gone!!! This is my reaction... :furious::furious: wwaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

edit... and I only went to search for a Hotwire code! Lol

I've seen that rate come and go over the past couple weeks for AoA. Hang in there...it may come back.

There is so much info and good info to boot in this thread but I'm new to this. Anyone have any advice how to get started or should I just start learning on post #1? For instance using Priceline I searched for rooms 3/15-3/19 in Bonnet Creek area and see two rooms that are 4 and 4.5 stars on Priceline at $177 and $186/nt. Both have mandatory fees to be paid at the hotel. Which hotels have fees? I know Swan and Dolphin do but these listings say hotel shuttle included so it must be something else. Just looking for help in directing my learning. Thanks so much! I tried Hotel Canary but even after selecting the hotel, like I was going to book it, I hit the hotel canary button and it just stays on "Looking for Hotels...Wait a few seconds" but nothing ever happens. :/

ETA - so far I have found quite a few with fees. Is there a list?
Swan/Dolphin $34
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek $45
Wyndham Grand $35
Waldorf Astoria $50..

Last edited:

I haven't been able to get HC to work in a couple of months now. There was a brief time before the holidays it worked for me when checking another city not Orlando, but then nada since.

I wonder what the magic phrase is ... 3 calls to Disney Wholesale and the exact same response about needing the email from HW.

When I was in chat with HW, they wouldn't do call/email Disney because of some such wording about not calling Disney because of the number of people booked in the room and then they wanted to cancel?

I've booked with cheaptickets/orbitz/HW before, so I'm familiar with 3rd party bookings, but it's NEVER been this difficult.View attachment 476604View attachment 476605
That stinks. My friend was literally able to add her kids three days ago by calling Disney wholesale. This is ridiculous!

There is so much info and good info to boot in this thread but I'm new to this. Anyone have any advice how to get started or should I just start learning on post #1? For instance using Priceline I searched for rooms 3/15-3/19 in Bonnet Creek area and see two rooms that are 4 and 4.5 stars on Priceline at $177 and $186/nt. Both have mandatory fees to be paid at the hotel. Which hotels have fees? I know Swan and Dolphin do but these listings say hotel shuttle included so it must be something else. Just looking for help in directing my learning. Thanks so much! I tried Hotel Canary but even after selecting the hotel, like I was going to book it, I hit the hotel canary button and it just stays on "Looking for Hotels...Wait a few seconds" but nothing ever happens. :/

ETA - so far I have found quite a few with fees. Is there a list?
Swan/Dolphin $30
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek $45
Wyndham Grand $35
Waldorf Astoria $50..
I'm only seeing the Dolphin on your dates for $288/night through PL. Swan and Dolphin have a $34 resort fee.

That stinks. My friend was literally able to add her kids three days ago by calling Disney wholesale. This is ridiculous!

I’m fairly confident this will be resolved ... although it did give me pause when the 3rd Disney CM suggested I contact DME directly to get them added to the reservation.

The interaction with HW chat was just odd. 😂

I'm trying to book something 5/15 to 5/16 for a late flight. I see a 3 star in Bonnet Creek but it says usual retail is over $400. It has the hotel shuttle listed so I cannot figure out which room it would be. It won't let me pick a specific bed type for more info. Trying to find something decent on property before we start our DVC stay so we can use ME.

I'm trying to book something 5/15 to 5/16 for a late flight. I see a 3 star in Bonnet Creek but it says usual retail is over $400. It has the hotel shuttle listed so I cannot figure out which room it would be. It won't let me pick a specific bed type for more info. Trying to find something decent on property before we start our DVC stay so we can use ME.
I see CSR on Hotwire:

Thanks, I see that one too but it's showing as $199 for me? I'm wondering if its because I added a third adult? I tried searching for 2 adults and its still giving me the deal and I can pick a room with 2 beds. Can I call Disney and add someone after the fact and pay the $15?

Or since its literally one night, and we don't need it for fastpass, MDE or anything try and just book it like it is and hope the other person can ride magical express there which is a terrible idea and just say they weren't added on by accident? We don't land until 12:30am.

That one looked like CSR to me, too- but it says “free parking”? That is what has me flummoxed.

How can you tell it’s going to be CSR?

I did end up booking the Bonnet Creek 3* (4.0 rating) - Music as expected. Thanks! (Two nights was $195 all-in - same nights, same room direct through Disney was $376. ❤️)

I’ll try to find some time this weekend to clean up the first post - let me know if anyone wants anything specific edited in.

Last edited:
Thanks, I see that one too but it's showing as $199 for me? I'm wondering if its because I added a third adult? I tried searching for 2 adults and its still giving me the deal and I can pick a room with 2 beds. Can I call Disney and add someone after the fact and pay the $15?

Or since its literally one night, and we don't need it for fastpass, MDE or anything try and just book it like it is and hope the other person can ride magical express there which is a terrible idea and just say they weren't added on by accident? We don't land until 12:30am.
Not sure if I'm misunderstanding your plan, but I don't think Magical Express is available at 12:30am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter