Priceline Express Deals

I finally got someone on the phone that could make a note on my reservation for a room request. It still took a little doing. She gave me the exact same line about third party reservations. After I told her I had already made 5 phone calls trying to sort this out she asked me exactly what I wanted added to the reservation. I told her and she then had me verify name,address etc and then added my request. She then gave me the standard line about it being only a request, which I’m well aware of, and she went on to say that the room assigner will see her notes when they receive the reservation at the resort.

I also asked if they would link my reservations together and she said to speak to the front desk when I arrive and that hopefully they would leave me in the one room. Again, I’m aware that I might need to move and that’s fine. I just hope they can tell me upon arrival so that I won’t unpack everything.

Hubby and I are heading to Disney 9/20-9/30. We are currently booked at off-site hotels, trying to keep it on the cheap as we are planning to buy APs, but would love to stay inside Disney for any part/all 10 days with a good deal. I need help with these express deals having never considered them before. (I’ve only stayed at All-Star Movies in the past.) What time frame typically has the best chance of a deal?

Does anyone know what a 4 star would be in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area that says Poolside cabanas grace this luxurious property's posh grounds. The resort fee shows $63.
Did you ever get a definitive answer to this? I was scrolling through but didn’t see one...

The cabins just popped up for my dates too! Not discounted enough for me though.
Did anyone confirm the description for the cabins is correct? I can add it to the master list (btw I changed my username so it wasn’t my actual name but I lost everything I did before!)

Did anyone confirm the description for the cabins is correct? I can add it to the master list (btw I changed my username so it wasn’t my actual name but I lost everything I did before!)

I used the chrome plug in.

It showed up as Cabins for ExpDeals too, but I don't think anyone has actually booked it & found out for sure yet.

So for my dates I am getting this description:
You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.
When you book a 4.5-star Express Deal, you'll get an excellent brand-name or independent hotel with impeccable service, attention to detail and distinctive decor.

Which people are saying is the Swan but it does not state there will be a resort fee. Is there any chance this could be the Contemporary?

So for my dates I am getting this description:
You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.
When you book a 4.5-star Express Deal, you'll get an excellent brand-name or independent hotel with impeccable service, attention to detail and distinctive decor.

Which people are saying is the Swan but it does not state there will be a resort fee. Is there any chance this could be the Contemporary?
I just booked the Swan with this description at $129/night. Yes, there are resort fees of $28/day and parking fees of $23/day.

Did it show up as a resort fee when you booked it or it came up after you booked?
We have stayed there before and I remembered the fees. I did some research and found out that the resort and parking fees are not included in the prepaid price. I understand not including the parking, but the resort fees should be included if you are required to pay them, at least in my opinion anyway.

We have stayed there before and I remembered the fees. I did some research and found out that the resort and parking fees are not included in the prepaid price. I understand not including the parking, but the resort fees should be included if you are required to pay them, at least in my opinion anyway.

You are correct. The resort fee is something that they are required to tell ahead of time. I have caught priceline on that prior and they have always offered me to book something different or given me money back for the error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter