Priceline Express Deals

Anyone know what an $84 a night hotel in Bonnet Creek area on Hotwire might be? The dates are 8/14 to 8/19z. Bed choice is two queens and a sleeper sofa...

Anyone know what an $84 a night hotel in Bonnet Creek area on Hotwire might be? The dates are 8/14 to 8/19z. Bed choice is two queens and a sleeper sofa...

My guess - TownePlace Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings / W Entrance if this is the listing:
3.5 star, 90% recommended (229) reviews, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Free parking, Business center,Fitness center,Pet friendly, Pool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

EDIT - I only see one Disney hotel (Bonnet Creek area) for those dates and it looks like Port Orleans - Riverside for $189 a night

I'm scared to do this, but I'm going to take the plunge. I think. We decided on an impromptu trip next weekend and Priceline is showing:

Enjoy kid-focused colorful, fun indoor and outdoor spaces here.

The room options are:

2 double or king bed - $128
1 queen/double bed/sofa bed and kitchen - $282

3 star, 8+, Bonnet Creek

SO - AofA LM room for $128? Any other input??

There are 4 of us so what happens after this books for 2 people? We have 3 adults and one 16 year old.

Sorry, I have never booked anything Disney outside of Disney themselves so am nervous.

Also, anyone have a code you're not using? I keep hoping I'll get one but no luck yet.

THANKS!!!!

ETA: Priceline shows it regular $336. Hotel Canary pops up 3 resorts for this - AofA, Pop and ***. All Stars is my only worry.

Last edited:
Is the 4.5* avail in Bonnet Creek right now from 10/30-11/4 for $266 the Swan?

Is the 4.5* avail in Bonnet Creek right now from 10/30-11/4 for $266 the Swan?
From the Priceline Descriptions that were posted up thread it says it is
Deluxe/Other:

Dolphin - Both the decor and varied recreation options are fun and colorful here.
Swan - You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.
BUT I have the chrome plug in Hotel Canary and it's saying,
There are no hotels matching all the criteria

I don't know what that's about because it's always come up Swan for me before. Maybe it's my chromebook :-(

From the Priceline Descriptions that were posted up thread it says it is
Deluxe/Other:

Dolphin - Both the decor and varied recreation options are fun and colorful here.
Swan - You'll be wowed by this property's contemporary rooms and verdant grounds.
BUT I have the chrome plug in Hotel Canary and it's saying,
There are no hotels matching all the criteria

I don't know what that's about because it's always come up Swan for me before. Maybe it's my chromebook :-(

Same thing is happening for me on my MacBook Pro - that's why I posted the question here. Trying to help a friend book the Swan for those dates but don't want to steer her wrong.

Same thing is happening for me on my MacBook Pro - that's why I posted the question here. Trying to help a friend book the Swan for those dates but don't want to steer her wrong.

I would agree that it is probably the Swan. I think the canary isn't picking it up because the listing isn't including the resort/service fee as a separate line item in the pricing.

I agree that it is probably the AoA LM room.

To add kids this advice was posted:
But she doesn't have kids she said 3 adults and a 16 year old. Does your advice still stand? I'm curious cause if I ever used this we'd be 4 adults (2 parents and kids 20 and 22)

But she doesn't have kids she said 3 adults and a 16 year old. Does your advice still stand? I'm curious cause if I ever used this we'd be 4 adults (2 parents and kids 20 and 22)

I would think that with more adults you would have to contact Priceline since the cost would probably change but I've never had to add adults so I'm not positive.

OK I booked the 3 star, it did end up being AoA for next weekend for $129 night then less the 10% discount code. (THANK YOU for that!) Waiting on PL to get me the Disney confirmation then I'll call so I'll report back on adding add'l adults.

I would think that with more adults you would have to contact Priceline since the cost would probably change but I've never had to add adults so I'm not positive.

OK I booked the 3 star, it did end up being AoA for next weekend for $129 night then less the 10% discount code. (THANK YOU for that!) Waiting on PL to get me the Disney confirmation then I'll call so I'll report back on adding add'l adults.

I think Disney will just charge you for the additional adults. Priceline only books for 2 adults and Disney does charge for each adult after 2.

Just got AOA little mermaid room for $116 on PL for this Monday. used the hotel reservation # on the confirmation page to link to MDE. Thanks for all the info Y'all!

If you're an AP, Little mermaid rooms are discounted if you book direct.
Nice! I currently have that booked with my AP discount for the one night I need (total $177) so I've been checking every day to find something cheaper. I don't care which Disney resort as long as it's cheap, since we're just using it for DME.

Nice! I currently have that booked with my AP discount for the one night I need (total $177) so I've been checking every day to find something cheaper. I don't care which Disney resort as long as it's cheap, since we're just using it for DME.

The all stars are around $100 on hotwire. what date do you need?

OK first I have to say the wholesale cast member was the nicest person I've spoken to for reservation help in years. Super knowledgeable too.

The official stance is since Priceline has your direct payment and not Disney that you would have to go to PL, have them cancel and re-book it correctly. You would then pay the additional adult fee.

I think Disney will just charge you for the additional adults. Priceline only books for 2 adults and Disney does charge for each adult after 2.

OK first I have to say the wholesale cast member was the nicest person I've spoken to for reservation help in years. Super knowledgeable too.

The official stance is since Priceline has your direct payment and not Disney that you would have to go to PL, have them cancel and re-book it correctly. You would then pay the additional adult fee.

Thank you for the update. Please let us know what ends up happening. I am looking more at Hotwire because of it since I have 3 adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter