• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Can anyone verify this is AKL Villas Jambo
Priceline Bonnet Creek
4.5 Stars
Free internet, pool, spa,airport shuttle,fitness center, restaurant
7/8-7/11
173/nt
Hotel Canary only says AKL Jambo Villas

Thank you!

Priceline Bonnet Creek
4.5 Stars
7/8-7/11
173/nt

Thank you!
Curious to see what others think, but my best guess is yes: Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo. The "someone just booked this" price of $427 matches the rack rate of a studio at Jambo for those dates.

Normally, only GF is ranked 4.5 and all the Disney resorts only show 3 amenities, but PL's new listing for AKV Jambo seems to be an oddball...

Good luck and report back if you end up booking this!

Curious to see what others think, but my best guess is yes: Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo. The "someone just booked this" price of $427 matches the rack rate of a studio at Jambo for those dates.

Normally, only GF is ranked 4.5 and all the Disney resorts only show 3 amenities, but PL's new listing for AKV Jambo seems to be an oddball...

Good luck and report back if you end up booking this!
Booked! AKL VILLAS JAMBO

Could someone verify if this is a Disney hotel? I'm thinking it's not, but I just wanted to be sure. Dates are Mar. 23 - 30th. The express deal is $169. Thanks!
Hotel Amenities
Pets Allowed
Swimming Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant

No, I didn’t have one. This was my first time with Priceline. I thought I might get one after booking that I could share here, but I haven’t yet as far as I can tell.

I'm about ready to book for August. Did you get a standard view studio at Jambo House villas?

I’m sure this group knows better than me, but there aren’t many Disney properties that would have a spa as an amenity, are there?

Priceline Bonnet Creek
4.5 Stars
7/8-7/11
173/nt

Thank you!

Booked! AKL VILLAS JAMBO

So yes, spa is part of the Disney amenities.

It should tell you your room category when you add your reservation number to MDE.
Thanks. All I have right now is the Priceline confirmation number. I called them to get Disney confirmation #, they put me on hold and called Disney to get it. Disney told them it would take a day or two to show up in their system. Since this is my first time with Priceline, I’m not sure if that’s standard operating procedure or not. I also have to add my husband and two kids. I think Priceline can add my husband, but for the two kids I have a number for wholesale somewhere.

Thanks. All I have right now is the Priceline confirmation number. I called them to get Disney confirmation #, they put me on hold and called Disney to get it. Disney told them it would take a day or two to show up in their system. Since this is my first time with Priceline, I’m not sure if that’s standard operating procedure or not. I also have to add my husband and two kids. I think Priceline can add my husband, but for the two kids I have a number for wholesale somewhere.

Try the hotel confirmation number on the confirmation page. It works on MDE, It's case sensitive so make sure last name is capitalized, no spaces, ect.

Has anyone seen POFQ for Jan. 23-26? I looked on Hotwire but I didn't see anything that looked like POFQ for those dates, or at least not for less than $100 like others mentioned!

I booked Wilderness Lodge from Priceline Express Deals before and the hotel confirmation # was the Disney number. I added that to MDE and was all set. But I didn't need to call to add extra people. I was also able to use that confirmation# to book Magical Express.

Has anyone seen POFQ for Jan. 23-26? I looked on Hotwire but I didn't see anything that looked like POFQ for those dates, or at least not for less than $100 like others mentioned!

I think I see it for $131. I'm guessing POR/POFQ or CSR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter