Priceline Express Deals

Could someone verify if this is a Disney hotel? I'm thinking it's not, but I just wanted to be sure. Dates are Mar. 23 - 30th. The express deal is $169. Thanks!
Hotel Amenities
Pets Allowed
Swimming Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Not Disney

Reactions: CJK
I just got one too, Priceline 10% off

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
52K5ST8A76M
ei
Book by 12/22/2018 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Random finds, but I'm pretty sure that...

- AKL is showing up for $143/night Jan. 12-18 on Priceline Express

- Yacht Club is showing up for $163/night Sept. 9-11 on Priceline Express

Someone surely needs one of these! ;)

Just signed up to say thank you! Got AKL on Jan 12-18 for $145 + 10% off. As others have remarked, the confirmation number worked in MDE right away as well!

Anyone have experience with Hotwire/Priceline express stay at AKL? I know it's a standard view room and am expecting worst view possible but anyone have success with faxing in requests even on a super-low rate? Do the assigners even see your rate?

Last night I booked eight nights with a Priceline express deal for the end of August. I knew or expected to get Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House, which I did. The confirmation said room type assigned upon check-in. The confirmation also gave me a hotel confirmation number. In the past this hotel confirmation number from Priceline is what I used in MDE which was immediately recognized and allowed me to move into Disney planning. However my Jambo Villas reservation number is not working with Disney! I get an error message that it might take 24 hours to show up in the system but that it also might not exist. I am nervous. At the 24-hour mark I will call and hope that it all works out. Anyone have a similar experience with it taking time for your reservation to be available with Disney?

Thanks. All I have right now is the Priceline confirmation number. I called them to get Disney confirmation #, they put me on hold and called Disney to get it. Disney told them it would take a day or two to show up in their system. Since this is my first time with Priceline, I’m not sure if that’s standard operating procedure or not. I also have to add my husband and two kids. I think Priceline can add my husband, but for the two kids I have a number for wholesale somewhere.

I just bought for the first time from Priceline for our Disney trip in August! You call Disney Wholesale to add people, but it takes a couple of days to show up in their system from Priceline. I bought on a Tuesday and called on Friday, they were able to add my two kids to the reservation and also make note of the room request we had. You will get a Hotel confirmation # in an email from priceline, that's what I plugged into MDE. Everything worked like a charm!

Just signed up to say thank you! Got AKL on Jan 12-18 for $145 + 10% off. As others have remarked, the confirmation number worked in MDE right away as well!

Anyone have experience with Hotwire/Priceline express stay at AKL? I know it's a standard view room and am expecting worst view possible but anyone have success with faxing in requests even on a super-low rate? Do the assigners even see your rate?
We stayed in AKL last week; standard view room booked through priceline express deal. 10 days out I called disney wholesale and put in a room request for Kudu or Zebra trail, 3rd floor. We got exactly what we requested - Kudu trail, 3rd floor, almost a full savanna view although the room is classified as standard. One queen bed and a bunk bed. A bit of a hike from the lobby but on the same level so no need for an elevator and the walk didn't bother us. The location was great and the view was fantastic!

Anyone looking for a priceline express code:

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
52K6ED2SJ37
Book by 12/22/2018 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.
10% discount

We haven't stayed at AKL through Priceline, but we have stayed there in a "standard" room in the same area as @momincolorado, I believe. The front desk CM at check-in was actually excellent in trying to find us a room (on her own accord) with a view even though we were booked in the standard category. We saw plenty of animals from our room.

Last night I booked eight nights with a Priceline express deal for the end of August. I knew or expected to get Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House, which I did. The confirmation said room type assigned upon check-in. The confirmation also gave me a hotel confirmation number. In the past this hotel confirmation number from Priceline is what I used in MDE which was immediately recognized and allowed me to move into Disney planning. However my Jambo Villas reservation number is not working with Disney! I get an error message that it might take 24 hours to show up in the system but that it also might not exist. I am nervous. At the 24-hour mark I will call and hope that it all works out. Anyone have a similar experience with it taking time for your reservation to be available with Disney?
This is what is happening to me. The reservation number will not work. Priceline customer service called Disney to get the Disney Reservation number yesterday, but they didn’t have it in the system yet. I plan on calling again later today. I’m not worried.

Just booked Jambo Villas through PL for September 7-15 @ $165 night. I had a coupon that took $50 off the total, not quite 10% as far as I can tell? Very happy with the deal!

Congratulations! I am super excited to stay at Jambo and am looking forward to the little kitchenette area in the villas because we are staying 8 nights. I think I might be addicted to Priceline and Hotwire deals. I've been trying random dates and testing myself to to figure out which hotel it could be :)

I was just able to get the Disney Reservation Number. I did Priceline chat, they contacted Disney Wholesale and relayed the number to me. I entered it in MDE and it worked.

Congratulations! I am super excited to stay at Jambo and am looking forward to the little kitchenette area in the villas because we are staying 8 nights. I think I might be addicted to Priceline and Hotwire deals. I've been trying random dates and testing myself to to figure out which hotel it could be :)

Congrats to you as well!!! I wonder if we’ll get a value, standard or view studio? I’d be really happy with a pool view, lol

Help please!

What is the best way to add a second person to your PL reservation, I didn’t see anywhere during the process to add their name?

Also, has anyone had 3 adults in a studio and did Jambo charge extra for them?

Help please!

What is the best way to add a second person to your PL reservation, I didn’t see anywhere during the process to add their name?

Also, has anyone had 3 adults in a studio and did Jambo charge extra for them?
I added a second person on during an online chat with Priceline. You can also just call them and add them over the phone.

I posted this in another forum but no one has answered do I thought I’d try here since everyone is so helpful.
Here’s the situation:
Booked 7/4-7/8 Polynesian with 7 day tickets
Booked AKL Jambo Studio 7/8-7/11 thru Priceline
We are listed on the first reservation as 2 adults and 2 children, all added in MDE
The second reservation just has myself and my husband.
I just realized my son is listed as 17 on the Poly reservation, but he will actually have just turned 18 when we travel. I know I can call wholesale and try to get them added to second reservation, but I’m wondering if I even need to. Will I be able to make fast passes for the kids for day 5,6,7 because they are linked in friends and family?
Thank you!!

I posted this in another forum but no one has answered do I thought I’d try here since everyone is so helpful.
Here’s the situation:
Booked 7/4-7/8 Polynesian with 7 day tickets
Booked AKL Jambo Studio 7/8-7/11 thru Priceline
We are listed on the first reservation as 2 adults and 2 children, all added in MDE
The second reservation just has myself and my husband.
I just realized my son is listed as 17 on the Poly reservation, but he will actually have just turned 18 when we travel. I know I can call wholesale and try to get them added to second reservation, but I’m wondering if I even need to. Will I be able to make fast passes for the kids for day 5,6,7 because they are linked in friends and family?
Thank you!!
It would be best to call wholesale and get it all sorted out. The kids would not have proper MB access to the room (entry, charging privileges, EMH checks, possible pool access for the holiday week, etc). You would not be able to add the kids to a return DME reservation either if you plan on utilizing it.

Long story short, if you book the 2 kids FP+ for the identical attractions at the same time you book the 2 adults, you will not have an issue. If say the 2 adults want Journey Under the Sea - Adventure of the Little Mermaid and the 2 kids want Space Mountain and you go to book them separately, the kids FP+ access stop at 7/8 util the 30 day window.

It would be best to call wholesale and get it all sorted out. The kids would not have proper MB access to the room (entry, charging privileges, EMH checks, possible pool access for the holiday week, etc). You would not be able to add the kids to a return DME reservation either if you plan on utilizing it.

Long story short, if you book the 2 kids FP+ for the identical attractions at the same time you book the 2 adults, you will not have an issue. If say the 2 adults want Journey Under the Sea - Adventure of the Little Mermaid and the 2 kids want Space Mountain and you go to book them separately, the kids FP+ access stop at 7/8 util the 30 day window.
Thanks so much, this is really helpful. I hadn’t even thought about pool access or EMH. I’ll give them a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter