Princess Olivia's 1st DLP Visit - Pre-trip report.

Oh nooooo! I am so sorry to read about your Dad. Hoping it is something he is able to shake off before Monday :sad2:

I will keep everything tightly crossed for you all! :wizard:

Oh nooooo! I am so sorry to read about your Dad. Hoping it is something he is able to shake off before Monday :sad2:

I will keep everything tightly crossed for you all! :wizard:

Thank hun, I knew this was all going too smoothly. :mad:

At least he still has a few days to shake it off... I will be sending him some chicken soup tomorrow to help him in his way! :goodvibes

What a great pre trip report. This is how I envisaged mine would be for our Xmas trip, proper dream world, written better, amusing & tear jerking . . . I never even started mine, so I'm actually jealous of yours :eek::rotfl:

I love that you made your countdown calender together, it looks great.

Fingers crossed your Dad is better, him and your Mum sound very special.

What a great pre trip report. This is how I envisaged mine would be for our Xmas trip, proper dream world, written better, amusing & tear jerking . . . I never even started mine, so I'm actually jealous of yours :eek::rotfl:

I love that you made your countdown calender together, it looks great.

Fingers crossed your Dad is better, him and your Mum sound very special.

Thank you, I never actually planned to do a Pre-Trip report, but I had a few days off work sick and was incredibly bored and it just kind of happened! :rotfl::rotfl:

So glad I did it now and I am hoping that it inspires me to do a full trip report when I am back!

I sat down with Olivia today and showed her this pre-trip report. She thought it was really cool (her words, not mine!).

But, I did get a telling off! I think her words were something like this:

"Mummy, how could you do a Disney report about me without putting the picture of me in my Princess dress on?".

She's right! What a bad, forgetful Mummy I am - I hang my hang head in shame :lmao:

So, here you go Olivia, just for you.....

princess.jpg

My beautiful little Princess! Taken on 29th December 2011 when we went to the Snow White Pantomime in St Albans. We had the front row and she was a little bit too small to see properly. So, we propped her up with lots of coats! :idea:

Edited to add: Excuse the red eyes, my child isn't a demo - honest!

She is gorgeous - very demure in that dress, just like Snow White :goodvibes:thumbsup2

How is your Dad - came on here specifically to look?? Fingers crossed he is on the mend.

She is gorgeous - very demure in that dress, just like Snow White :goodvibes:thumbsup2

How is your Dad - came on here specifically to look?? Fingers crossed he is on the mend.

Thank you for asking. :goodvibes I've Just spoken to him, he is feeling a bit better. So I'm hoping he will be ok for Monday. my brother is on standby to take his place if he isn't better... But (no disrespect to my brother....) I really hope it doesn't come to that.

The whole reason we booked this trip was to give my Dad a chance to spend quality time with Olivia after spending almost the whole of last year in hospital.

So I'm keeping everything tightly crossed.

Hi Helen, I just stumbled upon your ptr and I'm enjoying it so much, we are heading out on the 18th, so it's making me so excited, fingers crossed your dad will be feeling better. Olivia looks super cute in her princess dress! my ds2 bday is on 23 march too, so we will be celebrating his 2nd bd in cafe Mickey. Looking forward to hearing an update.

:scared1::scared1:PANIC!!!!! :scared1::scared1:

As a bit of a control freak, I tend to arrange everything myself as at least then I know it's done. However, when my Mum offered to get my currency for me while she was getting hers I couldn't say no.

So, I ring her up today to ask if I can come and pick it up, cue deathly silence....... she forgot!!! :scared1::scared1:

So now, with less then 24 hours until we leave we're having to run around trying to sort out how we can get the currency as I refuse to pay the commision at Kings Cross or in Disney!

Doesn't help that in an hour we are meant to be leaving to take Olivia to watch Disney on Ice!!

In future, I shall stick to my control freak ways!! :rotfl:

On a brighter note, my Dad is feeling a lot better today so he should be fine for tomorrow! :thumbsup2

Oh dear, you sound like me. Luckily I got my obsessive organisational skills from my mum, so if she says she's doing something, I can forget about it :)

I'm sure you'll get it sorted. :) Would you have time to nip into the bank/post office first thing before you leave?

Great news that your dad is feeling better :thumbsup2

Hope you have a fantastic time at Disney on Ice :goodvibes

All sorted, managed to beg DH to pop to town with my Mum! :yay:

Now it's time for us to head to London, will try to post some pics once I get back!

So glad your dad is better. :)

And that the moey panc got sorted. :)

Have a wonderful time tonight. Xxxxxx

I am absolutely devasted, my Dad has taken a turn for the worse and has made the decision that he just can't take the risk of falling ill in the parks.. so he's not coming. :sad1:

Right now I feel like I don't want to go either, but I need to be strong for Olivia... not going to be easy though. :sad1:

Helen - have posted on your other thread on the general area to say I am devastated that your Dad can't make it :sad2::sad2:. I have been out all day and only just seen your message. I hope that I haven't missed you as it sounds like you might have left already.

I really hope that you manage to have a nice trip and especially Olivia and your Mum as well :hug:.

Helen - have posted on your other thread on the general area to say I am devastated that your Dad can't make it :sad2::sad2:. I have been out all day and only just seen your message. I hope that I haven't missed you as it sounds like you might have left already.

I really hope that you manage to have a nice trip and especially Olivia and your Mum as well :hug:.

Thank you hun, I've calmed down a bit now and I can see that it's definitely for the best. He would spend the whole trip worrying about it and so would we.

I've got my brother keeping an eye on him for me, so that we can try to enjoy ourselves as best we can.

Can't have my pre-trip report ending on sombre note... so thought I'd share with you some of the photo's I took of Olivia today. We went to Disney on Ice at Wembley. It was a fantastic show, featuring all of the Disney princesses.

As with almost every girl there, Olivia wanted to showcase her beautiful dress(es!). Well, actually I can't say that Olivia wanted to do this as she didn't know where we were going until we got there... so I guess I should say that I wanted her to showcase her beautiful dress(es!) :rotfl::rotfl:

I decided that this time I wouldn't take any photos of the show itself, as last time I was more pre-occupied with that then enjoying the magic of the show. But I did manage to get some nice photos of Olivia....

Introducing.... Belle Olivia:

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

Then, during the interval she transformed into Aurora Olivia:

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

Going to Disney on Ice was the perfect start to our break, Olivia is all hyped up and ready to go to the magic.

So, that concludes my pre-trip report! Tomorrow, we shall be getting up at 6am to head to London for our train. I shall see you when we're back... :wave2:pixiedust:

She's beautiful and you must be a very proud mum :goodvibes

I hope you all have a wonderful time and bring back loads of photos for your dad.

Sending pixie dust to you all :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter