• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Weekend 2020

Oh! Also! We bought Tickets, but I would like to connect my ticket to my magic band. Is there a way to do that?

You connect tickets to you in the My Disney Experience app. Tap: menu (lower right) > "tickets and passes" and then tap the plus symbol (upper right) to add your ticket and assign it to yourself.

This connects the ticket to you. (It is possible that the ticket was already connected to you if you bought it as part of a Disney resort reservation package, but it is best to verify.)

Your magicband is presumably already connected to you if you received it in the mail as a result of your Disney resort hotel reservation.

(You can check whether your magicband is indeed connected to you, and active, in the MDE app under "My Profile" (tap: menu > My Profile > Magicbands & Cards > Your Magicbands & Cards. Magicbands have a number on the inside of them that you can verify here.)

So you are the main connection point (ticket connects to you; magicband connects to you). :)

As much as I know the weather will change until I actually arrive, I am entertaining myself by checking daily. It went from forecast of low 80's to low-mid 70's since I checked yesterday. Today was 87 by 10 am so hoping that doesn't repeat next week.

As much as I know the weather will change until I actually arrive, I am entertaining myself by checking daily. It went from forecast of low 80's to low-mid 70's since I checked yesterday. Today was 87 by 10 am so hoping that doesn't repeat next week.

I've been doing the same even though it's way too early. I'm just hoping for a Princess that isn't beyond humid like every other year I've gone for this weekend has been

Any non-princess runners? I've done Alice, Jessie and the ever-popular Anna, this time I'm hanging up the Princess gear. Anyone else "breaking the tradition" and dressing non princess? I may be alone out there....

Any non-princess runners? I've done Alice, Jessie and the ever-popular Anna, this time I'm hanging up the Princess gear. Anyone else "breaking the tradition" and dressing non princess? I may be alone out there....

I might be doing Minnie Mouse. Haven't decided yet. Will probably figure it out when I start packing.

We are doing a Toy Story theme for the 5K - I'm Bo Peep (ala TS4), my sister is going as Barbie (ala TS3), and my mom is going to be Forky.

My sister makes my skirts every race and she is BEYOND brilliant! I’ve told her she needs to sell them... I’m going as Belle, Snow White And Cinderella!

Here’s one example...

Attachments

• 18036586-36AD-4A29-B9CA-9360EA8C5B04.jpeg
    18036586-36AD-4A29-B9CA-9360EA8C5B04.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 38C11559-EF3F-46B2-8EDA-744EA427CDAE.jpeg
    38C11559-EF3F-46B2-8EDA-744EA427CDAE.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 19
My sister makes my skirts every race and she is BEYOND brilliant! I’ve told her she needs to sell them... I’m going as Belle, Snow White And Cinderella!

Here’s one example...
She is quite talented. Those are fabulous. I'm going with Donald Duck this year. I know he is more for the Marathon Weekend Half but I just loved the fluffy skirt that is part of it.

Here’s one example...
Those are amazing! She is super talented!

I am not creative nor have I had time to make something. I might just be me :confused3 I have a couple of princess hats I might wear for each race and then color coordinate with that princess, but we'll see.

I'm currently working on outfit planning for my park days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter