Proof that DVC is a great value

corpcomp

The 100 Yard Dash and Mr. D
We have 210 points at BCV which allows us 5 nights in April every year (Tuesday night through to Sunday). Prior to this we have stayed at Coronado Springs (a moderate resport) for a number of years.

I just found out that the 2007 rates for five nights at the Coronado are now higher than our maintenance fees at BCV - Proof that there is a deal out there somewhere. :cheer2: Sure the value resorts are still cheaper but you get what you pay for and we have stayed at All Stars before and really appreciate the real value at BCV.

This does not even begin to compare with how much we are saving versus staying at The Beach Club Villas on a non DVC basis (in a studio which is all that came up) which is $2020, or about $1100 more for a studio versus the 1 bedroom we are staying in. YEAH!!!:yay:

Of course I'm ignoring :rolleyes1 the 19K we put down to purchase, but, unlike most timeshares, if we sell we can get back most of our money - if we sell which I doubt. Now come on Contemporary DVC!

I think it is a great deal, especially considering we usually stayed at deluxe resorts. I just wish we had put all that money into DVC instead!

And I'm with you -- come on Contemporary DVC!!!

I agree. When we are vacationing 30 plus years from now it will be even more evident how great a value it is!:thumbsup2

Now if I could just bring myself to use the kitchen, we'd save even more money.:rolleyes1

I agree. When we are vacationing 30 plus years from now it will be even more evident how great a value it is!:thumbsup2

Now if I could just bring myself to use the kitchen, we'd save even more money.:rolleyes1

But I thought the full kitchens were for making coffee in the morning and heating up the doggy bags from all the nice WDW restaurants! ;)

I couldn't agree more. The rack rate for the vacation we just took for Christmas was more than what we paid for DVC in the first place! :thumbsup2

I love my DVC! :love:

-Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter