PTR - Will Disney cheer me up in August 2010? FINAL UPDATE 9/2/10

Hi, I just got done reading all your reports. Very nice!! I will arrive at WDW the 26th, this is an unplanned trip and the first time I am going without my immediate family. Staying at SOG and then the Dolphin. I have always planned out everything, but this time, we are going with the flow. Not a single ADR and only the most basic of schedules. Hope you have a great time!!

Hi, I just got done reading all your reports. Very nice!! I will arrive at WDW the 26th, this is an unplanned trip and the first time I am going without my immediate family. Staying at SOG and then the Dolphin. I have always planned out everything, but this time, we are going with the flow. Not a single ADR and only the most basic of schedules. Hope you have a great time!!

Thanks! Hope you have a great time too!! I envy you the relaxed, laid-back trip...just not in my nature ;) I think I enjoy the control of planning :laughing:

Wow...next week at this time, we'll have been driving for 4 hours :woohoo:

Only 3 days until we start our road trip...:dance3:...and 6 days until we see this...

232323232%7Ffp53336%3Enu%3D33%3A5%3E685%3E644%3E2496685735238ot1lsi

I decided to take Wednesday off from work so I can do all those last minute things...

DD is all packed and ready to go! :sad2:

I can't believe it's over!!

We had an awesome trip...some highs, some lows, and some in-betweens. I will start my trip report later this week.

I took lots of pictures, ate lots of really good food, drank too many alcoholic beverages, enjoyed my favorite rides, tried a couple of new things, and overall had a pretty darned good time! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter