• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Advanced DAS

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
So plan on getting it done at our 30 days but say my advanced DAS rides arent until 2pm does that mean I cant get any other rides on my DAS until that advanced DAS ride has been done?

Thank you, I dont know how I missed that as I read Post 1🤦‍♀️ i think i was feeling overwhelemed and it I jutst didnt comprehend I apologize
It’s a bit long and messy since it was being written in real time as the process changes were rolling out. I haven’t had time yet to clean it up

It’s a bit long and messy since it was being written in real time as the process changes were rolling out. I haven’t had time yet to clean it up
So do you can make advance selections and in park reservations? Is there a limit to the amount?

So do you can make advance selections and in park reservations? Is there a limit to the amount?
no you can only do it by calling ( online) 2-30 days in advance and there is a limit to two a day

2 Advanced Selections per day IF you do the video chat registration 2-30 days prior to your trip.

No limit to in-park DAS Return Times.

The 2 DAS Advance Selections are connected with doing the video chat registration for DAS. They ARE separate from DAS Return Times and don’t need to be used before making or using DAS Return Times.

DAS Return Times are made on the day of your park visit. They remain active until they are used, cancelled or until attraction/park closes for the day. Guests can only have one active DAS Return Time at a time.

Last edited:
The 2 DAS Advance Selections are connected with doing the video chat registration for DAS. They are not separate from DAS Return Times and don’t need to be used before making or using DAS Return Times.

DAS Return Times are made on the day of your park visit. They remain active until they are used, cancelled or until attraction/park closes for the day. Guests can only have one active DAS Return Time at a time.
I think you meant that they are separate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter