Question about Artist Point & Group Dining options

gtrist4life

Choose wisely
We're starting to think about some of our ressies that we need to make for our family trip this December. There will be a total of about 20 altogether and we're staying at Coronado Springs.

On the day we arrive Fri. Dec 12, there will be about 10-14 of us and our plans are to relax, explore the resort, and weather permitting, the pool. I thought that dinner at Artist Point would be a great way to end the first day.

So my questions are:

Will I be able to book a 10-14 person seating?

MVMCP is scheduled for this night, so what would be a good time to schedule dinner? (we'd like to eat between 5-6:30)

What are recommendations for Character breakfasts or good choices for groups?

Thanks,
G4L

I think you should call ASAP to try to book the time you want to eat dinner. I just had dinner here with some friends on Friday. We were a group of 7 and they scheduled our PS for 5:45 because that was the only time slot they had that would accomodate us at one table. I'm sure they can fit you all in, but if you want to be seated together (at least at 2 tables next to each other) you should call as early as possible to arrange your Priority Seating! :)

My favorite character breakfast is at the Crystal Palace! :)

Hope you are able to get the PS you want for your group at Artist Point. It's a fabulous restaurant and worth every penny spent! Try the crispy venison rolls for your appetizer. They are delicious, not gamey tasting at all, and out of this world!!! :)

I've already got the 90 day date marked on my calendar so I can make the reservation asap.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think we will try Crystal Palace this time for the character breakfast and look for the vennison rolls.

Peace,
G4L

Just wanted to let you know that we had a group dinner at AP after our wedding, had about 30 people. They couldn't have done a better job at bringing everyones food out hot and at the same time. We all ordered right off the menu to make it even harder, and they were great. I would definately go with the first seating they have available, it does take a little longer with a big party. When you call disney dining they will probably transfer you to group dining which helps with large parties. Have Fun, the food is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter