Question about November....

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
I have gone to DL pretty much all months of a year except for November and April and there is no way Im ever going again in July or August lol...I am going this November on the Saturday after Thanksgiving(no way am I chancing that day)...I will be in the park that Sunday the 26th - Thursday the 30th...I am in the process of getting ready to book my package...I can do AAA, or Costco, the benefit I would get for booking with AAA is the unlimited fastpass, but would have no need for free parking as we would be staying at DLH...Costco's pkgs are giving a free character breakfast and $20 disney gift card...and they are actually $4 cheaper than AAA...with either of these pkgs I would get ee everyday....what Im wondering is...do you think it will be so crowded during that time that I should go with the AAA to get the unlimited fastpass or do you think crowds will be ok so that I can book with costco? Thanks :goodvibes

If the crowds after Thanksgiving weekend are anything like they were in February when we went, fastpass will not be needed. I think in your case, the Costo deal would be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter