Question about "parking" the ECV while on rides?

Thank you for the encouraging words everyone!

I think the issue that I am struggling with is that I don't feel that I need it. I feel that I should just tough it out and do what I can. It's a stupid torn ligament in my knee that is throwing my tibia and femur out of alignment, thus aggravating things even more and traveling up into my back. My doctor has suggested it (and ordered me a cane) and my PT also thinks its a good idea, but I am having a hard time accepting it. My husband and son have all but demanded it and I understand where they are coming from.

Speaking as a nurse, get one. You will find that you will need it. My mom is experiencing knee pain and will be renting one for Disney World. We walked 112, 560 steps at Disneyland in 4 days at the park and 2 days at the airport. That is almost 50 miles walked. We were a 10 minute walk from the gate. Our son has autism and he has a chair that we push, so our workout is double that as he is over 200lb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter