Question about studio availability at Boardwalk Villas...

cgcruz

In Disney Bliss
Right now I am currently renting points from a DVC member for a stay at a preferred room at BWV from March 5-10th, 2006. However, I am in the process of becoming a DVC member, but won't close on the sale till' Dec 2005. If the DVC member I am renting the points from agrees to transfer the points i am renting to my DVC account instead of renting them, will I most likely still be able to find a studio room at BWV during the dates I need them? Also, if I just decide to use those points for a WDW stay at a later time, will I be able to bank the points that came from someone else's DVC account?

Thanks!

don't think you can bank these points.

I don't think there is way to predict what the availability in March will be this Dec.

but I would think you could get a studio for your March dates - maybe not BWV - but a studio you could probably get. No guaranteeds!!!

Another factor would be if the member's points were banked or borrowed. If they were, they cannot be transferred. If the member already transferred points in for this use year, they cannot transfer out. If they are current points, they could be transferred and you could bank them. But then your current studio reservation would be canceled and you could only rebook if there was availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter