Question for the Kilroys

CLynnJones

DIS Veteran
How did you like the 1600 loop? We will be staying there on our next trip in December/January. I am trying to remember how close it is to the pool and bus stop, can you help me with that? Also, can you get to the Swamp Trail from that loop? Thanks.

Well, I'm not the Killroys, but maybe I can help too! :D

We like the 1500 & 1600 loops best. They are very close to the Meadows Area (bike barn, trading post, pool, campfire program, etc.) There is a bus stop right there at the loop - so it's very convenient!

It's not very close to the swamp trail, but you can walk to it in about 10 minutes. Or, you can just hop the bus. The swam trail is down by the beach/marina.

You will like the 1600 loop! Do you have a dog? The 1600 loop is also the pet loop.

Hi ClynnJones
Rhonda is right. 1500 and 1600 are near the middle of the campgound. We were in 1605 and were with in a 100 yd for the bus stop and bath house. We walked to the pool in less than 5 minutes. It was great. If you have bikes, you can be any were in the campgound in 5 minutes. We beat the bus to the marina every day. We spent most of our time in the parks, but you could spent a day or two in the campground.

Have fun
Kilroys :)

FW 03 ??
FW 01
FW 76
FW 72

:D :D :D okay could you tell me what do they call tis loop? Big bear little bear ? ect?????????:D :D :D :D :D

We love the 1500 Loop, Cotton Tail Curl. It's right across from the pool & movie and has a bus stop right at the entrance.

Thanks Kilroys and Rhonda! Yes, Rhonda we have 2 dogs that we are bringing with us, Oscar our miniature dachsund and Fozzie our chow/golden lab mix. Not to mention, my dh, dd, ds, dd's boyfriend, dm's friend Peg, d sis, dnieces(2). We will be there from 12/23 to 1/4, anyone else gonna be there then.

Wow! You've got quite a group! You will have a great time! We'll be there at the end of November - so we'll miss you by a month. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter