Question.....

TiNkErBeLL88

Earning My Ears
I was told that there is a "key" under the carpet in the JiM HENSON'S MUPPET 3d SHOW? What is this key, and is it anything special?
If so, are there any others in the parks....
Thanks again,
Eva

This is what i read and wrote down so we can look for it too. :D
When first entering building on the right side is something that resembles a ticket booth, with a sign that says back in 5 minutes. Key is under mat. They said you can go over and lift up the mat, and there will be a key there.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

What is the purpose of the key? Or is it just special because there is a secret, hidden key in Muppet 3-D? I love secret hiding places and hidden things (yes, I was born a weirdo)!!! :tilt: :magnify:

You can't pick it up or anything, it's just there to be a fun little secret to find. I like it. :bounce:

Along with all of the Hidden Mickeys, there are an endless number of 'inside jokes' and other bits of hidden information throughout WDW. One of our favorite places to pick out some of these hidden gems is the preshow area of MuppetVison 3D. We enjoy this area almost as much as the movie itself. Many guests just walk through this area and never pay attention to some of the props and boxes that the imagineers have created. For instance, what type of fish is in the bird cage hanging in the preshow area? A 'perch' of course! Also in this same area is a net hanging that's full of colored blocks. Try to figure out what this means.
Like I always tell people that are going to WDW, make sure you don't forget to look up! There is an entire website devoted to the pursuit of hidden mickeys and other inside jokes: Hidden Mickeys
Have a great time!

Originally posted by JamesD
Also in this same area is a net hanging that's full of colored blocks. Try to figure out what this means.

I've never noticed that one before. Do they look like cubes of Jello-O? You know, like "A Net Fulla Jello-O" (Annette Funicello)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter