questions about taking the train

raley61

Earning My Ears
:confused:
we are taking the train down from ny. It will be myself and a 9 year old and a 4 year old. We have the standard sleeping compartment.
Does any one know how small these actually are?
Any suggestions on keeping them occupied?
Are there activities onboard for them?

I took the train to Orlando from Florence, SC in August with my 9 year old son. Your kids will love it! They can walk around, kids love this. You can take some games for them to play in the lounge; cards, mini board games, coloring books. Before our trip I found some mini games at the disney store. They came inside of these little round tins. They had tic tac toe, checkers and one other, my son loved them. If you have a mini TV, you may have a place to plug it in in your room, I'm not sure about this. I have seen people do this in the coach seats and in the lounge area. Oh yeah Game Boys.

There is a television in each sleeper compartment, which shows four movies, all current releases for the general public. It is also has a musical selection. The compartment is small, but very comfortable for your needs. It get very tight once the beds are made up, but that's only for the night anyway, although dressing can be a challenge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter