Quote of the day thread

"A society with too few independent thinkers is vulnerable to control by disturbed and opportunistic leaders. A society which wants to create and maintain a free and democratic social system must create responsible independence of thought among its young." - John Dewey

Found this on a marker in Burlington, VT.

Last edited:

“My mother always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana.”
Rose on the Golden Girls.

My mother always said "You have to learn from your mistakes." She'd go on to ask me "So, What you gonna show me today?"

"Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes."- The Count of Monte Cristo
🥪🍷⚔️

Last edited:
"Before connecting, ask yourself 'What is it like in their world right now?' This will shift your intent and kickstart your curiosity." - Cole Jennette

Last edited:
President James Marshall: "Peace isn't merely the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice."

"Never again will I allow our political self-interest to deter us from doing what we know to be morally right. Atrocity and terror are not political weapons and to those who would use them: your day is over. We will never negotiate. We will no longer tolerate, and we will no longer be afraid."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter