Rain

I saw kids in flip flops and shorts today at Hotel Del Coronado. It was 49 degrees. 🤦‍♀️

IGNORANT PARENTS. This winter storm was expected and covered by meteorologists for at least 10 days before it hit. Would it kill people to check the weather before packing?? Let's hope those kids don't end up sick because their parents don't have the sense God gave a goose.

IGNORANT PARENTS. This winter storm was expected and covered by meteorologists for at least 10 days before it hit. Would it kill people to check the weather before packing?? Let's hope those kids don't end up sick because their parents don't have the sense God gave a goose.

Probably Canadians. It's currently -40C here (-4 F) and a lot of people walk around in sweatshirts. Not sure about my kid but my DH would probably be in shorts.

I saw a family with two children and they were wearing long sleeved shirts. No jacket at all. I felt awful for them!
My boys refuse to even wear long sleeved shirts unless it's really cold... they claim wearing a coat just makes them colder, I can only convince them to put on a warm hoodie if it's less than 45deg out and windy, or less than 40 with no wind or a thin light wind breaker if it's dumping for an extended period. They are 12 &15 now and I'm just finally coming to terms with the fact they really aren't miserably cold when I think they should be although I still always have warm clothes for them now I just leave them in the car instead of lugging them around, like I did for years, ugh!

Probably Canadians. It's currently -40C here (-4 F) and a lot of people walk around in sweatshirts. Not sure about my kid but my DH would probably be in shorts.

Would he do that in the rain? I'm a southerner from balmy Cleveland and we know here that remaining wet all day in 49 degrees can lead to hypothermia. Water speeds up heat loss.

My boys refuse to even wear long sleeved shirts unless it's really cold... they claim wearing a coat just makes them colder, I can only convince them to put on a warm hoodie if it's less than 45deg out and windy, or less than 40 with no wind or a thin light wind breaker if it's dumping for an extended period. They are 12 &15 now and I'm just finally coming to terms with the fact they really aren't miserably cold when I think they should be although I still always have warm clothes for them now I just leave them in the car instead of lugging them around, like I did for years, ugh!
I feel like I went through that sort of thing when I was in that age group. I remember dreading wearing a coat b/c it would just get me "too hot". So I would wear a long sleeve shirt or sweater, pants, and boots, and would be fine. Granted I didn't grow up in a terribly cold climate, but still. Then something happened when I got in my 20's, and now I get cold whenever it's less than 70 out lol.

-4. Omg. That’s so cold I don’t even know what I’d do!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter