RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

Dear Happy_Guest (Souper):
You got me Again! Thank-You very much for my birthday gifts tonight. It was very thoughtful of you. I will enjoy them very much. Now I just have to really put my mind to work on an idea for a great room for them. :idea:
Most of all, I treasure our friendship. Thanks so much for being a great friend, and always being there for me when I need you most.
Hugs! :hug:
Astro

Dear Avastmaygirl:
Thank-you so very much for my birthday gift today! I have the perfect spot picked out in my room for it. Your sincere generosity is so much appreciated. Your friendship means a lot to me as well, am very happy to have met you.
Thank-you from the bottom of my heart. :)
Astro

Dear PrincessAveri:
Thank-you so very much for my birthday gift today! What a very creative and cute idea for a gift, I love it!! It will be worn with pride :) I will never forget your thoughtfulness! I am very happy to have met you, Thank goodness for double pirates! You are too sweet! Thank-you for your friendship.
Astro

AstroGigiblue!

Thanks so much for the wonderful finish to the night! You were so sweet to help me get the orange crates I had not had time to play for - and on top of that, I find out now that it was your birthday! You are definitely a wonderful person to go out of your way to be kind to me on your special day so I send my thoughts and wishes to you for a very happy birthday, both today and all through the year!

Hugs! AmyE

AstroGigiblue!

Thanks so much for the wonderful finish to the night! You were so sweet to help me get the orange crates I had not had time to play for - and on top of that, I find out now that it was your birthday! You are definitely a wonderful person to go out of your way to be kind to me on your special day so I send my thoughts and wishes to you for a very happy birthday, both today and all through the year!

Hugs! AmyE

Thank-you AmyE for the very kind words, thoughts and wishes. I was happy to help! Anytime :)

Thank you so much GK_Mac on boards. I really appreciate all your help in the game. You really have made my day on VMK and real life!!! You are a real friend! :yay:

Thank you AceBlueEyes for the items you got for me and DD while I was in WDW! It was great seeing you in VMK today!
I hope our items didn't make your credit total drop below a gazillion! LOL

Hugs

thank you for all the people who have helped me to get closer to my dream of full sparrow!

The more I know you the more I learn you are just so smart,
And you have being clever right down to an art.

Your clever efforts really paid off, while mine came up empty,
You could have kept them to yourself, but you shared with me!

I was surprised and yes, so excited (i admit it's true),
Thanks for sharing! Now I can look silly with you!

- J.

might have not posted this, but thanks AmberDaze for giving me a HSM code a while back.

might have not posted this, but thanks AmberDaze for giving me a HSM code a while back.

You're so welcome! :goodvibes

I would like to thank Disney and Happy for gifting Monkey and me ride a thon items from Friday and Saturday. We thank you so, so much for sharing. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Big hugs! :hug: :hug:

Disney-ite (Dis.Enchanted):

:hug: Big hugs! :hug:

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift tonight. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity.

:hug: More hugs! :hug:

Happy

Tigger,
Thank you so very much for the clouds. They helped so much in my vision for the room i'm currently working on. You are a great friend and to think of me when you are going through so much yourself makes your gift all that much more appreciated. Thanks!

- May

Wanted to give a thanks to Disney Dreams for all your help the past month, your kind words, and your occational gifts :) It's helped keep my head on my shoulders.

Also want to thank Redsfan for all your occatinoal gifts as well! You are way to kind and I hope santa, an elf, the christmas fairy, or whoever brings you a great gift for the holidays!

I have lots of thanks all around to give!

Briar: Thanks for covering me when I was gone on my girls' weekend!

Ink and GoodSilverPirate: Thanks for the gifts to cover up my big oops last month!

Tigger, KhanFan, MyAwesome, PirateAnna, and more: Thanks for lots of great friendly pirates today! My credits were getting very low and I really needed it! I also have a blast with you and you put up with my bad driving and bad shooting so well!

And for my first RAOK song....

On the first night of Channukah a true friend gave to me,
A sweet gift with a smile, lucky me!

On the second night of Channukah, more gifts oh my!
Another yummy treat
And a sweet gift with a smile. Lucky me!

On the third night of Channukah, you are just too much,
More little goodies,
Another yummy treat,

On the fourth night of Channukah, you're really doing 8?!?!
Chocolate's a girls best friend,
More little goodies,
Another yummy treat,

Thanks for not only being so kind to me for the holidays, but doing it in a way that honors my traditions and my celebrations. You really are just 1 of a kind. How I ever got so lucky to find you in this little game, I will never know!

You REALLY don't have to do all 8!

Thanks, not so much even for the "stuffs," but for making them extra special in thought! THAT means more than you know! :hug:

Hugs,
J.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter