Re-Gift Exchange Sent/Received

I know I have never been able to get DC for international. Is that even possible?

I know I have never been able to get DC for international. Is that even possible?

I have had delivery confirmation for mailing parcels in your direction before.

I know that it is not always available, it depends on the class of delivery or something strange:confused3

Anyways, it's been my experience that even with delivery confirmation you have no guarantees.

It's all totally dependent on each step along the way actually scanning the bar code.:rolleyes:

Sometimes it gets done and sometimes it doesn't :confused3

Maybe they mailed it book rate or something like that -- I'm not sure of the name of it. That can take weeks here in the US, probably months out of the country.

for sure it must have gone ground....and also is taking a long time even for that.
:(
Sad......Velveeta is lost....still hope he finds his way to you Robin.

Yes, how they sent it can make a big difference in how long it takes to arrive.

If it was sent air mail, it should get here faster.

I don't know where it was coming from.:confused3

Although it's not like I'm actually in the "wilds" of Canada.

I only live one hour away from Detroit, Michigan :rotfl:

for sure it must have gone ground....and also is taking a long time even for that.
:(
Sad......Velveeta is lost....still hope he finds his way to you Robin.

I'm still going to hold out hope that Velveeta arrives safely.

He just HAS to:thumbsup2

Velveeta was traveling from Pennsylvania. :confused3 Not a long way to go. Maybe it didn't like the weather and decided to travel to a warmer climate for awhile. :rotfl:

We could hold the next re-gift in about six months, maybe July/August. Nancy has a good idea for the next one but we're keeping it a secret for now. :thumbsup2

How old is Velveeta?

Bobbi

Velveeta came to me in late 2003.
I hope he is happy where ever he is. Still hoping he finds his way to Robin's house ::yes:: Maybe he is being playful and waiting for her to leave on vacation and then will arrive to welcome her back.

I will, Robin :sunny: We got hit with a snow storm Wed. night :( So, I am ready to go somewhere warm.

You have a great time too!!

It seems that there will be no Velveeta this week either.:sad1:

I too, am starting to give up hope on his ever finding his way here.

I will definitely let you know if and when he does show up though.:thumbsup2

:( I wonder where all the lost packages end up.
I hope he finds a good home.....but hopefully he will still find his way to you sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter