READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they start by calling the first BG and then start adding them

It seems this morning they went from BG 15-26, then 15-27, then 15-28, then 15-29, and now on 15-30.
I'm assuming that means something is up with the ride.
When the ride is performing well, do the BG #s trickle out one at a time or do they get called / added in blocks?

Trying to plan for our trip (we leave in 9 days).

It seems this morning they went from BG 15-26, then 15-27, then 15-28, then 15-29, and now on 15-30.
When the ride is performing well, do the BG #s trickle out one at a time or do they get called / added in blocks?

From what I’ve seen they get called one at a time.

yeah, the different BG is a problem. But, how would it take more time? If I’m trying for 5 people and someone else in our group is trying for 4, I was thinking that selecting fewer people on the list might save us precious seconds. Is that incorrect? I think we will just stay all together, but just curious what others have done and if there is a better strategy. Thanks!
We were a group of 3, 1 & 1. We got boarding groups 122, 117 & 139. Went to one of the blue umbrellas around 7:04 and they had us merged into one boarding group by 7:15 latest.

I"m not sure if this was answered, but how do we know the bus schedules from the onsite hotels? I friend just returned from their trip, and their bus came late, they ended up using Uber, by the time they got to HS, security/ tapstiles were full, she got into the park at 7:30am - all BGs including backups were done. I know she did "some" research knowing she needed to be early, but it didnt work out for her.
Just trying to figure out the "deadline" to cut our losses for the bus option and try uber etc. Thanks!

they are called one at a time, not in blocks, each time a BG gets called they have 2 hours to get to the ride. So bg 15 will have up to 10:20m to go back, they add as the people exit the ride

I"m not sure if this was answered, but how do we know the bus schedules from the onsite hotels? I friend just returned from their trip, and their bus came late, they ended up using Uber, by the time they got to HS, security/ tapstiles were full, she got into the park at 7:30am - all BGs including backups were done. I know she did "some" research knowing she needed to be early, but it didnt work out for her.
Just trying to figure out the "deadline" to cut our losses for the bus option and try uber etc. Thanks!
It was answered 3 pages ago
buses start running about 45 min before park opening, sometimes earlier. To find out for sure the time visit the front desk and ask

We will be there bright and early tomorrow. We will need to pick up our tix first (have the confirmation email, just not the entry cards). Does anyone know when the ticket office opens.

We will be there bright and early tomorrow. We will need to pick up our tix first (have the confirmation email, just not the entry cards). Does anyone know when the ticket office opens.
An hour to half hour before park official opening time. You'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter