READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we are moving on. Yes you can come here and report and vent. But aside from that very little can be done on this end, email Disney, if you're still on property contact management.

4pm and it looks like groups 51-59 are boarding (2 weeks ago my 46 entered the preshow at 6)

Probably wishful thinking, but it would be great if the lightning strike took out the flaky electronics that plagued the ride and it forced a replacement to some good stuff.

4pm and it looks like groups 51-59 are boarding (2 weeks ago my 46 entered the preshow at 6)

Probably wishful thinking, but it would be great if the lightning strike took out the flaky electronics that plagued the ride and it forced a replacement to some good stuff.
I was thinking the same thing!

Jinxed it.
I’ve seen a Facebook mention about a RotR Evacuation into the parking lot behind the ride.

I guess a fire alarm?

Good to see it back up and seemingly running better seemingly. Did Hagrid's ever reopen?

Yikes. And crazy the difference in the Disney boards and the Universal boards. I checked there first and not a peep about their biggest attraction being closed 2 days in a row.

Congrats! Enjoy the ride
Thanks! It was awesome. I think our group was called around 10:40ish and everything went smoothly. So glad to hear it had a good day and groups reached 92. (They were calling 80 around 5ish I think it was when I glanced at the sign.)

I was so proud of myself, ultimately I was faster than both DDs. Adult DD struggled with her old iPhone (SE) even with the latest app (just too slow opening) and DD13 was just surprised (and I think a little disappointed) I got in first LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter