READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
I was following this board religiously back in Jan-March, as well as practicing daily , all leading up to a March trip that never happened. We now have a trip at the end of the month so I am trying to catch up on the latest info. I apologize if these questions have been asked before.

1. I know the app now pre-selects your family - will the screen with your family checked still show up or does it bypass that screen all together?
2. How early are they letting people through the turnstiles ? Will taking the sky-liner from CBR give us enough time?
3. Wifi or data?

TIA- My daughter turns 15 on 9/27, our HS day..we will be extremely bummed if we don't get a boarding group.
1. The screen with your pre select family will show you just click join on that page
2. Around 9:20
3. If you just want to be in the park by 10 skyliner wil work, if you want to be there early to queue and potentially ride something befor 10 then it might not work.
People are lining up for the skyliner around 8 to 8:30

Can you get a BG with a 1pm park arrival? When I planned parks I was thinking it would all be standby but now I'm thinking this is not a good park for arrival day.

Last edited:
Can you get a BG with a 1pm park arrival? When I planned parks I was thinking it would all be standby but now I'm thinking this is not a good park for arrival day.
Just an fyi 2pm slots are dependent on how the attraction has operated through out the day, meaning you have a better chance of riding by joining in the morning, if RotR is a priority i would try and do it on a day you can be there by 10

Hi Everyone,
I was following this board religiously back in Jan-March, as well as practicing daily , all leading up to a March trip that never happened. We now have a trip at the end of the month so I am trying to catch up on the latest info. I apologize if these questions have been asked before.

1. I know the app now pre-selects your family - will the screen with your family checked still show up or does it bypass that screen all together?
2. How early are they letting people through the turnstiles ? Will taking the sky-liner from CBR give us enough time?
3. Wifi or data?

TIA- My daughter turns 15 on 9/27, our HS day..we will be extremely bummed if we don't get a boarding group.

Practice practice practice. It was very important to know the positioning of the Join buttons so i could just mash the screen with my fingers and not wait for the screens to load before reacting.

I don't think they released any BG today at 2. Did anyone have any success? They were only at 30 something, so must be having a slow day.

Practice practice practice. It was very important to know the positioning of the Join buttons so i could just mash the screen with my fingers and not wait for the screens to load before reacting.

I don't think they released any BG today at 2. Did anyone have any success? They were only at 30 something, so must be having a slow day.

No luck at 2 pm for me. They seemed to be gone in under 10 seconds if any were released.

I actually did have luck at 2pm and was able to get through once. I usually forget cause I'm trying to get back to work from lunch at that time, 1pm central, but I had a little extra time to try and got through.

My phone alarm went off this morning at 9:55 to remind me to practice. I got busy reading and when I glanced back at the time it was 9:59 and 55 seconds!!!!!

I sprung into action and still managed to get a successful practice run in.

Practicing under that kind of time crunch was good "training" for when the pressure is on!

Here today. Crowds at 10am already feel MUCH more than in our August trip (we were here on a Saturday then as well). Funny story—was on TSM at the 10 o’clock mark, pulled off my glasses, snagged group 54 despite yucky connection in there, missed the target round, but still got 300000. My son just rolled his eyes at me (in Jest, but very happy we got a group!).

Got BG 6 today - both DH and I trying on Verizon phones, not on WiFi. He got it, I got a connection error.

got called immediately at 10am (after SDD and a saucer ride) and got in line. Right as we were about to enter the doorway, rain started AND ride went down. They moved us all inside through the long standby queue. Waited over an hour and they finally walked us all out (BG 1-9 looks like) and got FP for return today. Fingers crossed it goes back online. At least thankful we missed the rain and had a bench seat inside the queue.

Here today. With BG 56. I’m worried about not being called. Lots of downtime today. Do you think I’m ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter