Real Pictures of VMKers' PETS! Post them here! :)!

collins316 said:
My little man is in my signature line.
His name is Cosmo Kramer. I have three rabbits. They make the best pets!
Our Schotzie sleeps in the bed with us, just like a cat would! Very good about using the litter box msbunny

Awww...so cute! We used to have bunnies...and various other pets. Will post when I get a chance. :)

These are a few saved to this computer...I will get on my other computer later to post some other, edited pictures.

This is Sophie, our youngest dog.

Emma, our kitten...well, cat (1 year old) but small enough to be considered a kitten lol. (sorry it is so big)

and this is Emma again, trying to catch a bug on the other side of the screen. :rolleyes: lol.

Just posting a few pics of my pets:

Here is my favorite pet:
cimg5264ka8.jpg

^Her name is Loraine... She's my pet rock that wears sunglasses
cimg5272ep0.jpg

^This is her before bed... Isn't she cute?
cimg5394hy1.jpg

^This is her and her best friend at a Toga party!
--------------------------------------------------
And here's my little Yorkie:
She had a broken leg... Her name is Mitzi
cimg2129nn3.jpg

cimg2141xl3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
And then, there's the dead fish...
constwy6.jpg

She went down the toilet while I was away :(
------------------------------------------------
Wellp, those are my pets :)
~Ren

This is my sweet pup Cleo. We rescued her 2 years ago from the pound. She is our love. She also LOVED to climb our tree - until it fell over a few months ago.

misc012-1.jpg

tree3.jpg

When I get back from vacation I will need to take pics of my cat Shadow, kittens Tiger and Salem, and dog Tornado...

5 more days! Lol

Aww! I never noticed this thread before. At least I don't think so (don't hate on me if I posted months ago on here), LOL. I've no time to look at them all, but I'll post so I can subscribe and look later! Pets rule!

Here are my little girls, Libby (white, the Mommy) and Timmie (black, the baby). They are probably the only "kids" I'll ever have!

Yes, Timmie is quite a bit bigger than her Mommy :) I'll get a better pic of Libby later, I just thought this was cute and the first one i found on here....

~M~

P.S. Interesting note, the post above me, ShadowKittyKat says her cat's name is Shadow, and Shadow actually looks a lot like Timmie's Daddy, also named Shadow! (My ex boyfriend's cat...he thought Shadow was a girl after having her for a year, so I let Libby play with "her". I discovered he was a boy a bit too late :rolleyes: ) Not a bright one, there, my ex! LOL

Jedi's thread reminded me of this thread, sorry if i wasn't to supposed to restart up old threads but come on our pets are too cute ^-^

SSL21819.jpg

This is BabaGanoosh, and Captain Tennille!!

SSL22208.jpg

this is ollie my kitty...he looks so happy that i am taking his picture

SSL21889.jpg

this is my cat with my aunts two cats, my two aunt's cats hate ollie, and hiss at him all the time, but when they are too tired to care, they all cuddled up with each other, it was funny lol

n1336380032_30011401_2157.jpg

This is my piggy, Buddy! He is so adorable!

Here is my Collie D.J. ( it's short for Dr. Julius)

DJPlaysSTick.jpg

this is him during the summer.. the heat in Georgia is too much for him during the summer if he has his full coat.
DCP_0233.jpg

I can't remember how old these pictures are though.. I might have to post a more recent one later.

Well, my phone just died, so I can't send over any more pictures...

I managed to get one of Salem and one of Shadow :)

Shadow in a bowl:
4l3kfsy.jpg

Salem being uh... Salem:
535xyz4.jpg

I'll find more later.

OMG SHADOW, SHADOW AND SALEM ARE TO CUTE! SALEM LOOKS LIKE HE/SHE JUST WENT INTO SHOCK. GOSH, I WISH I HAD PETS.

OH AND PENNY, ARE YOU SURE LORAINE IS A ROCK?
YOUR YORKIE IS ADORABLE :cutie: ! POOR THING BROKE HER ARM :sad1: .
AND, UM ABOUT THE FISH..... ITS KINDA, WELL... DEAD.

Well, my phone just died, so I can't send over any more pictures...

I managed to get one of Salem and one of Shadow :)

Shadow in a bowl:
4l3kfsy.jpg

Salem being uh... Salem:
535xyz4.jpg

I'll find more later.

OMG he looks just like Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I was watching that earlier. I WUZ BORED XD

Here's my dog Annabelle. :)

She's a little over two years old now. No, that's not her normal ears, she's up against something.

100_0940.jpg

oh, you guys have the cutest pets! :) This just makes me miss mine even more. I had several cats but my favorite one was muffin oh how i miss her. :( I think i will put her picture on so you can see her. Hmm lets see if i can find one. This might take a while lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter