Realize even with Insurance there was no refund for deposit for us.

she has told me since we cancelled/delayed our first trip dates during covid rather than waiting for Disney cancelling the trip it negated our insurance at that time.
I welcome all suggestions

ABD said that since the trip kept being postponed but for the trip locations. They said the insurance would have been transferred to the new date.
A big difference. You need to file a claim. Get a written denial. You may need to either file a medical appeal or a complaint against your TA/Disney.

Just want you all who replied to my situation that began for an adult tour to Spain for 2020. Covid hit.. Yes we continued to transfer our trip to Spain twice… and a health issue is preventing myself and my husband from going in Sept. Yes we had insurance… which continued with each booking since it was the same destination. Im pleased with the end result.. My TA got a call today saying we would get our initial deposit back. .. Yea! Im a happy gal.. but it took lots of emails and phone calls to get here.
Thank you all for your questions and advice. It was appreciated! Onward and hopefully healthy soon! ..

Just want you all who replied to my situation that began for an adult tour to Spain for 2020. Covid hit.. Yes we continued to transfer our trip to Spain twice… and a health issue is preventing myself and my husband from going in Sept. Yes we had insurance… which continued with each booking since it was the same destination. Im pleased with the end result.. My TA got a call today saying we would get our initial deposit back. .. Yea! Im a happy gal.. but it took lots of emails and phone calls to get here.
Thank you all for your questions and advice. It was appreciated! Onward and hopefully healthy soon! ..
Glad it all worked out for you! I hope all the health issues resolve themselves, and you get to go back to traveling soon!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter