Rebooking for onboard credit - twice?

Cruise

Wake up, your month is up!;)
Does anyone happen to know if you can get onboard credit for two cruises as long as you book them both while onboard?

We've never been on the Wonder and I was thinking we could book a 3 or 4 day along with an additional 7 day - spaced out a bit of course :)

Julie

Yes you can Julie. Even if you book 2 rooms on the same cruise, you get 2 onboard credits.
CC

I had to reschedule from a 3 night to a 7 night cruise and was allowed to keep my credit by modifying the original reservation.

I had a 3 day booked since early Aug. I went through Expedia, booked adjoining rooms but at that time we weren't DC members. Two weeks ago I called Expedia customer service. The agent put me on hold, called DC and they added $50 to each room. It doesn't hurt to ask... I was really happy...Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter