Rehab List-Check for rehabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard that before and when i went thru the scanning at ord and mco, i asked about it. the employees told me that was not true.

to be on the safe side, i asked for a hand scan and they did.

none of my digital pictures were altered.
nothing happened to them.

still checking out the needed info for you....

The way I understand it, the equipment would only affect the old fashioned film, as the xray machines run a risk to expose the film. Digital cameras are not affected....

The way I understand it, the equipment would only affect the old fashioned film, as the xray machines run a risk to expose the film. Digital cameras are not affected....

that is why a person has the option of a hand check.

i don't know many that use old fashioned film anymore.

that is why a person has the option of a hand check.

i don't know many that use old fashioned film anymore.
We use the smaller old camcorder and it uses the 8mm cassetts and always been scaned thru the xray and never erased but there could be a first time for everything I guess

We use the smaller old camcorder and it uses the 8mm cassetts and always been scaned thru the xray and never erased but there could be a first time for everything I guess

how often does Universal update their website because it still says barges is closed until the 15th? And how often do rides get closed even longer than they announce? Or are they pretty good at opening the rides on the days they say they will?

The website has NOT been updated as of right now. :rolleyes:

I just want to take a second and thank everyone on this discussion board and say how great it is to be able to get almost all the info you could ever want. It has made planning my trip so much easier. Thanks everyone again!

You can bet I will have more questions before we leave Feb 6th! :)

23.gif

at the end of the video it stated jaws closed jan. something to the 31st.

i glanced at the ending and thought it listed jan 15 to the end of the month.

at the end of the video it stated jaws closed jan. something to the 31st.

i glanced at the ending and thought it listed jan 15 to the end of the month.

Oh. I missed that part. Maybe I should have watched the whole thing. That is good because I love Jaws and we are going in a few weeks and I can't wait to ride it!

what is the deal with the universal website? I have been looking several times a day for the last two weeks waiting for some sort of update and I have not seen anything change? Shouldnt they have updated by now?

what is the deal with the universal website? I have been looking several times a day for the last two weeks waiting for some sort of update and I have not seen anything change? Shouldnt they have updated by now?
They probably won't update it until February 1st for the rides that are down in February. I was at Universal for a while today and Jaws was down as was Ripsaw Falls at IOA.

They probably won't update it until February 1st for the rides that are down in February. I was at Universal for a while today and Jaws was down as was Ripsaw Falls at IOA.

Ok, well they are down till the 31st and 29th anyways I think. I just am hoping for everything to be open when I go in Feb. according to screamscape JPRA will be open either the 12th or 13th of Feb. and I have not heard of anything else going down in those two weeks we are there.

I just called Universal cust service, they assured me Jurassic Park will be open Feb 8th and 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter