Rehab List-Check for rehabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been getting my self all worked up because we are going to Florida in Feb 7-21 to be exact and I am trying to look EVERYWHERE to find out what is going to be closed if anything while we are there and I am sick of seeing the screamscape website. And the people at the parks are anything but helpful because they say no but they expect things to change well its only a few weeks away how can they not know?

Also I want to know how exact are the dates they say things will reopen again are? So if they say JAWS will be closed till Jan 31, will it be open then Feb 1st?
HELP
Nothing has been posted on the February as of yet. Universal is trying to get Jaws ready for the start of Mardi Gras which is February 7th so it should be open then.

When do you think they will announce when things are going to be closed? I want to buy express pass tickets before we go but I want to see if something is going to be closed that I can move days around to maybe go when things are open.

one more question when they say they are going to close JP after ripsaw opens do you think that is like the next day? next week? the next month? You seem to be the only person that I am getting any kind of answers from so I am giving you lots of questions.

well I must be doing it wrong because I go to the website to but I still don't know all the stuff that all you others know

When do you think they will announce when things are going to be closed? I want to buy express pass tickets before we go but I want to see if something is going to be closed that I can move days around to maybe go when things are open. I don't think the schedule is written in stone so make sure you're a little flexible.

one more question when they say they are going to close JP after ripsaw opens do you think that is like the next day? next week? the next month? You seem to be the only person that I am getting any kind of answers from so I am giving you lots of questions.
I think they'll announce February's rehabs sometime the week of 1/25...maybe before. If the rehab goes as planned, I would imagine the next one would be within a couple of days.

I would never advise someone to buy Express Passes before arriving...you may not need them. Wait until you're there and see what the crowds are like since the EP's are non-refundable.

I think they'll announce February's rehabs sometime the week of 1/25...maybe before. If the rehab goes as planned, I would imagine the next one would be within a couple of days.

I would never advise someone to buy Express Passes before arriving...you may not need them. Wait until you're there and see what the crowds are like since the EP's are non-refundable.

well I love all the parks and I only get to go like once every 5-6 years so I am really wishing everything will be open. I have heard that but at the same time they are only $20 and you never know if they will be sold out before we get there or not ya know?

well I love all the parks and I only get to go like once every 5-6 years so I am really wishing everything will be open. I have heard that but at the same time they are only $20 and you never know if they will be sold out before we get there or not ya know?
I doubt seriously they would sell out in February but you do what makes you feel comfortable.

if the epp's are $20, that is an indicator of a low crowd day.

when the epp's sell for $45, buy them as waits will be long for the lines.

don't buy the epp until you get to the park.
you could start out at ioa and get a lot covered before the crowds roll in around 11ish....
be at the entrance at 8:30.
the official opening time is 9:00, but when lines at the turnstile are long, there are times where guests are allowed into the parks.

do ioa first on a day you get there early.
more of their rides are up and running before official park opening.

you could do hulk, storm force, doom, spiderman and repeats on them before the park officially opens.

if you stay at this park all day, and have line waits of 20 minutes or less, the ep wouldn't be a necessity for you.

if you would leave this park in the afternoon, you might want to buy the epp for the studio side if that is where you are going to then.

once you buy the epp, there are no refunds.
even if you bought it in advance and never used it, still, no refunds.

you do one park in the morning, then head to the other park in the early afternoon. just buy the epp for the second park. why buy for both parks if it isn't really needed.

you can buy the epp at gs and at the larger merch stores in each park.

once you are at universal, you can gauge the crowds for yourself.
make a decision then if you need them.

recheck at the website for the costs of the epp's a few days before you plan on your trip.
if the price increases from the last time you checked, that's a projected indicator more will be in the parks.

Ok well I think I will take both your advice and just wait and first see if we need to switch days for any rides that might be closed. But the last two times I have been to USO/IOA were in Feb and I don't remember the lines being horribly long but I don't remember them being short either. I am one of those people who will worry about EVERYTHING until everything is in stone and I am at the gate.
Also I just looked and it is $19.99 for Halloween too, I thought that was a busy time?

HHN has it's own EP that's different from the regular park EP. The HHN EP is usually more expensive than the regular one.

Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up. When we go we are going to all four Disney parks (one of the twice) USO, IOA, SeaWorld, two NASCAR races and going deepsea fishing. So I might just buy it because even it all the rides have short lines, they won't all day I would assume and then maybe we could ride them twice, and I know lines are not what we are going to want to worry about. :)

Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up. When we go we are going to all four Disney parks (one of the twice) USO, IOA, SeaWorld, two NASCAR races and going deepsea fishing. So I might just buy it because even it all the rides have short lines, they won't all day I would assume and then maybe we could ride them twice, and I know lines are not what we are going to want to worry about. :)
Just remember...DO NOT use the EP if the wait time is under 20 mins...no sense in wasting it since you only get one ride per attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter