Reilly's first trip to Disney (pictures!) July 2008

Colson39

Ft. Wilderness or bust!
Here are some pictures from Reilly's first trip to Disney! We were at the Polynesian for 4 days over the July 4th weekend, very relaxing, very nice, not nearly as packed as I thought it would be.

So grab small children by the hand, no smoking, drinking, or flash photography, and enjoy!

Reilly is happy to be at Disney!

100_5737.jpg

Still happy!! lol

100_5738.jpg

Dinner at Fultons Crab House, this lobster was stuffed with scallops and shrimp, it was sooooooooo good

100_5741.jpg

The happy family on our way to go watch the fireworks at the MK on July 4th

100_5746.jpg

Somebody was tired after the fireworks :(

100_5750.jpg

Reilly's first time on the Haunted Mansion!

100_5760.jpg

I'm Mickey cool...lol

100_5762.jpg

100_5812.jpg

Reilly at the pool with grandma and mommy

100_5779.jpg

100_5784.jpg

This was the outfit he wore to the Luau on Friday night

100_5796.jpg

Shortly after leaving the Rose and Crown in Epcot on Saturday (daddy looked about the same..heh)

100_5803.jpg

And finally, Reilly back at home wondering when the heck he gets to go back to Disney ;)

100_5836.jpg

Nah, he's not a big crier at all, he actually slept through most of the rides...lol. He also went on Pirates, Philharmagic, Carousel of Progress, and the People Mover. Oh, and Space Mountain....ok, not really ;)

In fact, he never had a fit the entire weekend, we really were blessed with a great baby.

Our main concern was the heat, but luckily it wasn't THAT hot, and we had a little portable fan on him when he was in the stroller, which I think helped out a lot. I could have used one that size myself, those little portable fans are so useless. I bought one of those hand fans in Japan in Epcot, and that thing was much more useful.

WOW Chris, what a beautiful baby you have! You are very blessed...glad you had a good trip! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your family with us!

Oh, and Space Mountain....ok, not really ;)

Wasn't there some people at Universal a year or so ago who were arrested for trying to smuggle a baby onto one of the roller coasters in a bag or a backpack?

oh jeesh I hope not. I swear sometimes I just don't understand human thinking...lol.

I swear I remember this but I have been doing a search and can't find anything.

Looks like everyone had a great time, great photos. Enjoy the next 15 to 20 years, it's gonna fly by. It still seems like I'm in my early 20's when our first was born.

Chris, great pictures - he's one cute kid. I do believe he has more hair than you do! :lmao:

I especially I like the one of him at the end. Great expression. :thumbsup2

Great pictures!! And I know for a fact that lobster IS yummy!!!

Nah, he's not a big crier at all, he actually slept through most of the rides...lol. He also went on Pirates, Philharmagic, Carousel of Progress, and the People Mover. Oh, and Space Mountain....ok, not really ;)

In fact, he never had a fit the entire weekend, we really were blessed with a great baby.

Our main concern was the heat, but luckily it wasn't THAT hot, and we had a little portable fan on him when he was in the stroller, which I think helped out a lot. I could have used one that size myself, those little portable fans are so useless. I bought one of those hand fans in Japan in Epcot, and that thing was much more useful.

I remember a couple years ago the couple who left the baby in the stroller outside POC. They said well he was asleep and we thought it would be fine. Heck next time just take him on Splash and hold him up high for the picture lol.

Chris, great pictures - he's one cute kid. I do believe he has more hair than you do! :lmao:

I especially I like the one of him at the end. Great expression. :thumbsup2

I swear we must hear that hair joke at least once a week, not that I mind, cause half the time I'm the one saying it!! lol

Thanks all! I also have some video, but I haven't had time to post it yet, I'll get to that soon...

Ok, the John Deere's battery should be charged now, time to get to the lawn ;)

Great pictures! Reilly seems very Happy to be at the Happiest Place on Earth!

I think he must get that honestly!:rolleyes:

Great pics of Reilly...you are blessed with a great child and his parents aren't so bad either to take him to WDW for his first major trip!
Loved the sunglasses and the expression on his face on the last picture is priceless!!!

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter