Rental Cars - Any Locations Right At Disneyland?

gppnj

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'll be at Disneyland in early December ,and then I'll be spending a few more days in California. I can get a rental car for the whole time, but I know I won't need a car when I'm at Disneyland, and I mgiht have to pay for parking. (I'm staying at the Grand Californian.) What I wanted to know is if there was anyplace at the Disneyland Resort where I can get a rental car? If so, I'll compare the prices of getting one when I'm done at Disneyland versus having it the whole time.

We used Avis; we picked the car up at the John Wayne Airport and returned it to Park Vu Hotel right across the street from the Disneyland entrance where the Pedestrian crossing is. There is also a National/Alamo rental agency a little further away, but within walking distance from the onsite hotels (although it is a bit of a walk).

Thanks! I will check Avis.

I'll be staying two nights at Grand Californian. Hwoever, the first night I get there, I'll be arriving very late. I didn't want to pay (with DVC points, in my case) for GC for that night, so I'm staying at Park Vu.

MickeyMagic said:
We used Avis; we picked the car up at the John Wayne Airport and returned it to Park Vu Hotel right across the street from the Disneyland entrance where the Pedestrian crossing is. There is also a National/Alamo rental agency a little further away, but within walking distance from the onsite hotels (although it is a bit of a walk).

Thank you again. I booked Avis.

To anyone picking up in Anaheim and dropping off elsewhere: I got prices at a lot of rental car companies, and they were all very expensive - even though I was just renting for two days. The reason for the high cost was that I was dropping off at a different location than where I picked up. Apparently Avis doesn't penalize renters for this because the price I got from them was less than half of what it was anywhere else. So I'm especially grateful that MickeyMagic recommended it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter